Pre-World Emporion [EN88] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22517

You all better make some good pre-made alliances, i really don`t want to waste my time on some MRA.What you gonna face is gonna be scary for all of you, i am not joking.

I really wanted to see those noobs from EN here but looks like they are already dead anyway!

Anyone who thinks they have b@lls, please join this world.

Ranga1, call your master Erik and lets try this again.This time you will only have to face less than 50 players, no coalitions, no pacts, no naps, no other BS!
But have in mind this is speed 1 and we have time to kill you all!

DeletedUser49112

little birdy told me mungus is joining up with eviction notice to create a super-alliance

DeletedUser

I am extremely average and want to get back into the game haven't played speed 1 in so long, but it suits having an actual life so more than for that see you guys in there :)

DeletedUser31822

See you all on the battlefield. Please don't forget to invite some of those Eviction Notice newbs.

I think Chilli now is your turn to invite some of them in your team... After all, few of them make huge contribution to your victory of 7 WW's crown ... :):):)

Lets have more fun in this server, good luck to all that are joining..

DeletedUser24785

God there's some old players here 2010/2012, lol:pro:

DeletedUser24785

join when you like, you can wait and be out of the core, or take your chances :heh:

DeletedUser

Nah i dont wanna be with the extrem golders...They will have fun with their 100 Harpyies in the centre

DeletedUser24785

Gold wont be as much use in a slow world and 6 days beginners protection :cool: that's why older players like it, more strategy than what spend involved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.