Pre-World EN95 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On November 17th we will be opening a new world. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread and once the world is launched this thread will be closed.

DeletedUser53578

I take it there will no longer be Farming Villages in this New World and/or any further Worlds opened??

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I don't know about future worlds but for this world the farming method will be the BPV, there are still farming villages but there are now 2 less, they give more resources and to level them up you need to use battle points.

DeletedUser54207

will try it out, but don't really like the idea of battle point farming villages.

DeletedUser52992

Gotta try it.... But just hope that I don't get stuck in another dead area... between 2 alliances that I can't work with.

DeletedUser47522

Oh I like the sound of more resources. So when you said we use battle points to increase farms do we lose those points from ranking as well or only from our ability to use them for VPS

DeletedUser

About the villages I think the old way was much better but will see...I hope the world its goin to be speed 3 revolt...We didnt have any fast world with revolt since last year...Lets have some fun

Cheers
-12thMonkey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

Looks like it might (finally!) be a revo world with a little bit of speed - we are ready! :cool:

DeletedUser46838

About the villages I think the old way was much better but will see...I hope the world its goin to be speed 3 revolt...We didnt have any fast world with revolt since last year...Lets have some fun

Cheers
-12thMonkey

I've been beta testing this thing for quite some time now. I must admit it's flawed but it's still pretty good. I keep suggesting they add 2 more farming villages (There are a total of 6 BP Villages at the moment), but they never listened haha

Wish you all the best of luck. I suggest that this world be high speed as that will garner more players.

Sincerely,

Rock5

P.S. There's also been a lack of speed 2 worlds. Seems like the worlds nowadays are either really slow (speed 1) or really fast (speed 3 or 4)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Oh I like the sound of more resources. So when you said we use battle points to increase farms do we lose those points from ranking as well or only from our ability to use them for VPS

When you use the BP to level up a farm they still count in your ranking. However if you use 100 BP to level a farm you can't use that 100 BP towards a victory procession.

DeletedUser47522

When you use the BP to level up a farm they still count in your ranking. However if you use 100 BP to level a farm you can't use that 100 BP towards a victory procession.

Oh in that case a revolt would be perfect.

DeletedUser54101

At what time will it start?If possible please reply in UTC London

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There is never an exact launch time for any world that is opened. They all open during Inno's office hours on the stated day of release.

DeletedUser46838

I have a few questions:

When are the settings going to be released?
Also, will every world have BP Villages or is this occasional?"

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The poll should be closing tonight and then we need to submit the settings to see if they get approved. So we won't know until monday but it's usually safe to assume the voted on settings will be accepted. As for the BPV, I'm not 100% sure if every world from here on out will have them. All we do know is that this world will have them.

DeletedUser47522

not that im aware of it.. so my guess will be 1 secret team :)

lol Secret team meeting starts now.....
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.