Pre-World EN95 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

revolt is so boooring biremes biremes and oh biremes again VS LS LS and oh LS again yawn

DeletedUser

here is the proposal for gold use in new world
week 1 : 1000 gold max
week 2 : 2000 gold max
week 3-4 : 3000 gold max by using this method you can prevent gold users from being OP in a short time.
just limit the gold abuse
i hope that we will play in a slow conquest world with low ally cap with long protection so everybody can get the chance to join this world.

DeletedUser

it is very logical to use this metod so that everybody can get an equel chance at the begining
on the other hand, you can limit even gold use in events too and decrease flyers too
no manti nuke in a world younger than 2 weeks :))

DeletedUser54278

Well excited for this world, Already pre planned an alliance with a good friend of mine, if anyones interested in joining just msg me on here

DeletedUser54239

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser35672

Well excited for this world, Already pre planned an alliance with a good friend of mine, if anyones interested in joining just msg me on here
Sent you msg. But just in case: look for Eagle Whistle. Or send me alliance invite in email that I provided in the PM that I believe is pvt (but if others can see it, no biggie).

DeletedUser35672

yeah, but depends will i go as gold trader or to play for real.
I recognize your name from somewhere. Don't remember any details, but my mind tells me that you're a good player. Play for real!

DeletedUser47522

I recognize your name from somewhere. Don't remember any details, but my mind tells me that you're a good player. Play for real!

Evil king is a veteran i think we crossed path once you don't want him to be mad lol.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser17513

mostly played Gen 1 worlds such as Zeta,Delta,Delphi, then became "average" cuz i do not use gold, and it is no pay to win kind of game compared to earlier grepo times..

Status
Not open for further replies.