Pre-World EN96 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Conquest!!!! Speed 2 unit speed 2 aaahhhhh thatd be good
Alliance cap 50 yeh why not

DeletedUser38383

After a year-long hiatus I am back to playing grepolis, I couldn't have picked a better time...look forward to a new conquest server
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser10386

Baudin, any chance of Inno contemplating on making it a speed 2 unit speed server. Otherwise it's going to be slow like Mesembria.

DeletedUser41523

I wouldn't mind 2 unit. Though the 1 unit does make it interesting and challenging in a way. I'd rather the morale off though.

DeletedUser27063

Agreed with TSF, Cant we get the morale off please else the game reduces to low morale cs drivers and less fun.
Its a while conquest has been launched, many people will be joining so if you can get the morale off, will be great!

DeletedUser41563

Wow, With a speed like that I could think about having a second kid, decide not to have one, have an opps moment, an O Sh@& moment, and then be there for the baby to be born and maybe turn 5.... At least you will see the botters up front when they are cruising through resources and popping city after city....well maybe

DeletedUser54477

Hey if any experienced players are starting an alliance message me, looking to hook up with some vets.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Same as FrozenFate. I'm looking for a really experienced group of fighters to play with right at the start. So we can form a core island and get things rolling. PM me if you're interested.

DeletedUser10386

I ditto that DarkOdin, would give the world a strong pace and prevent the world becoming stagnant for sure.

DeletedUser43070

This is great, just came back from a long stop
Im probably going ot start an alliance in O45, if anyone wants to join just pm me (FrozenFate and DarkOdin im looking at you)
started playing in Beta (en2)
[Insert Name Here] is coming to town !

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Dianices if you're looking for an island to start on I could send you an invite link. Already have some others wanting to start on the same island. I agree with what you said about en95. I felt let down as well. Let's hope for a great new experience with en96 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.