Pre-World Epidamnos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Monday the 22nd EN105 will open. Feel free to discuss the world here. Once the world is opened this thread will be closed and moved to the world forum.

Settings:
Speed - 2
Unit Speed - 3 (farm and spy speed affected)
Revolt
Beginner's Protection - 5 days
Alliance Limit - 60
Morale - Active
City Foundation Time - 12 hours

DeletedUser55126

may be back here
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser52860

Potential for a lively revolt server here. The CS attacks will be zooming around.

DeletedUser55443

Nice settings, shame about the active morale. Any alliances starting off with a strong group?

DeletedUser55444

I will be joining this new world. I will be looking for an alliance.

I am an ancient player trying to make a return. I started playing in en103 about a week ago, but I am way out in the middle of no where. So if you are looking for an active player that knows how to play, I am a good bet. I only use the gold that I manage to get in game.

Contact me in game. Cheers

DeletedUser55060

After the ice bucket, after the bottle flip, THE rosbif eating challenge . In your server soon.

DeletedUser55444

I have never played with the french before, but I do like to eat rosbif. So I will watch for you.

DeletedUser55444

I understand, thats why I said "I will watch for you." If you want... you can watch for me :rolleyes:

I have been unable to find any friends from my past playing days. I just posted here hoping to get people's attention. I will prove myself, but I need people to be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.