Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
speed 5-6 is for gold spending kids with ADHD...the real tactician plays all speeds and manages to adapt to them all using all the aspects of the game. I for one would be happy to see PG go to and stay in ES. He could never win where people know him anyway, he's too easy to beat.

Just so you all know, myself and my spy network wont be dropping in new world as i got some RL issues (war related) to deal with. Hopefully you all keep me updated through forum though, sounds like they could be some fun settings.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
speed 5-6 is for gold spending kids with ADHD...the real tactician plays all speeds and manages to adapt to them all using all the aspects of the game. I for one would be happy to see PG go to and stay in ES. He could never win where people know him anyway, he's too easy to beat.

Just so you all know, myself and my spy network wont be dropping in new world as i got some RL issues (war related) to deal with. Hopefully you all keep me updated through forum though, sounds like they could be some fun settings.

In what world are standard 4/3 Dom cq “fun settings”.

maybe if people had voted low alliance cap

kingpg28

Phrourach
If you playing I might drop just to rim you ;) haha hey btw

i shall be there.. you are more than welcome to drop.. i extended a invite to miknel to bring his team too but he would rather fight MRAs on EN… guess he has a chance of finally winning a world wouldnt wanna pass it up either after being trash for 10 years

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
omg lethal, its been a minute remember our US days together, lets run it back <3

hey pg, indeed long time :)
i was told US servers are dead and in a far worse state than EN ones lol
as for playing, im kinda done wasting my time on the game, got a company to build and get that fat $$$, besides i would totally suck these days as i would prefer sleep over answering alarms and dont want to play the game while working lol

kingpg28

Phrourach
hey pg, indeed long time :)
i was told US servers are dead and in a far worse state than EN ones lol
as for playing, im kinda done wasting my time on the game, got a company to build and get that fat $$$, besides i would totally suck these days as i would prefer sleep over answering alarms and dont want to play the game while working lol

mad respect, i took me a long break to build by book of business, now we slowing down and got some extra cash figured why not have a lil fun

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
mad respect, i took me a long break to build by book of business, now we slowing down and got some extra cash figured why not have a lil fun

idk if you remember jsurret from the old days, he started playing in EN and keeps asking for a premade reunion for the old kraken gang, but most people including thibs and me quit the game within last year or 2 so there is very little chance we can get anyone back to play at least 1 semi-sim world to chill, but idk... maybe summer or next year if we have more time and business calms down.

Last edited by a moderator: