Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

StoryTime

Lochagos
Not much yet, if you are trading gold I recommend 54/55. I dropped there and the Silly Rabbit rejects from en141 dropped there to try another world.

JFL vs them in O55 so far, some small MRA in O54, not much else yet. Gold will be good in 54/55. Competition hopefully will be good everywhere. JFL is in 55, Silly Rabbits in 55, Top ally in 54. 45 and 44 still open, 44 is pretty much empty.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Dead world :(

Go 55 for gold trading, found one in whatever ocean jredge is in and then wherever the Venom premade drops.

StoryTime

Lochagos
Premade dropping in O45 it looks like as well, all new accounts so probably meme or some of the world chat warriors. They havent formed an alliance but all tried to make cool 1 word names on fresh accounts, that will be another good ocean for gold.

XUNGA

Taxiarch
Thanks for the info. I don't want to mine gold, I wanted a location with an alliance to my liking, anyway it's good to know where the gold is being spent

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Premade dropping in O45 it looks like as well, all new accounts so probably meme or some of the world chat warriors. They havent formed an alliance but all tried to make cool 1 word names on fresh accounts, that will be another good ocean for gold.

Don’t worry Charles, meme’s taking a break, you know full well that a meme drop would have been on top of your head in 55 to knock you out of yet another speed 4.

So you can sleep safe at night knowing that G’s not boofing your slings

StoryTime

Lochagos
Don’t worry Charles, meme’s taking a break, you know full well that a meme drop would have been on top of your head in 55 to knock you out of yet another speed 4.

So you can sleep safe at night knowing that G’s not boofing your slings

The irony in that statement is perfect. The fact I drop first regardless of any care or concern while you all wait to pick your spot based on where top allies top is great. Then referencing G, the guy who I openly caught botting vs me on the frontline, that about sums up todays grepo. I would take a safe guess that no less than 5-10 of the main meme members openly bot. Old grepo is dead thats the game we play now, "breaks" are done to dodge real worlds and competitions while the majority of the players just are on autopilot due to the somehow undetectable bots created by people, while the company i shell money into is unable to develop any method on banning people for them.

Always fun hearing from a botter though, morris would be proud. Thanks for the input, you did so well vs me in en 141, rimmed with your 3 other meme members in about a week on a frontline vs me. Guess we won't hear about that, some sort of cope excuses im sure, outside the fact you had a full ally vs a solo player and still got rolled.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
The irony in that statement is perfect. The fact I drop first regardless of any care or concern while you all wait to pick your spot based on where top allies top is great. Then referencing G, the guy who I openly caught botting vs me on the frontline, that about sums up todays grepo. I would take a safe guess that no less than 5-10 of the main meme members openly bot. Old grepo is dead thats the game we play now, "breaks" are done to dodge real worlds and competitions while the majority of the players just are on autopilot due to the somehow undetectable bots created by people, while the company i shell money into is unable to develop any method on banning people for them.

Always fun hearing from a botter though, morris would be proud. Thanks for the input, you did so well vs me in en 141, rimmed with your 3 other meme members in about a week on a frontline vs me. Guess we won't hear about that, some sort of cope excuses im sure, outside the fact you had a full ally vs a solo player and still got rolled.

bruh, I didn’t even play 141, what are you smoking.

128 you got slapped, 132 you got slapped twice and 136 you got yourself slapped.

Good luck this world, maybe you’ll finally recreate your peak performances of 124 in a post fair play world and with the bottom of the barrel players you now have to resort to playing with because the majority refuse to play with someone so washed up.

Or you know, you’ll end up going to speed 1 because you didn’t even manage to win a speed 2 world.

wdj40

Hipparchus
A super coalition dropping into a world... How many alliances is a super coalition I wonder? What a joke.

Top 12 before the world even starts:
1: super coalition: SINK
You completely got the wrong end if the stick here. It's 1 Alliance made up of players from a few different Alliances from en139.

We obtained 1st and helped Allies get 3rd... But a lot of the folks who won the World are taking a break.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Gotta laugh how people are waiting for me to drop before they drop because they want an advantage…. except that by waiting for me they are missing crucial early server MRA formation time to recruit everyone. I don’t want to recruit much, so I don’t need to recruit everyone. I’ll drop after intel is up on grepolife…

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
turtle-cute.gif

DeletedUser56472

open this forum is always funny. There's often a lack of comprehension of the base of grepolis that always surprise me

the funniest thing is that those who read always think I'm talking about someone else

Kosti

Phrourach
Gotta laugh how people are waiting for me to drop before they drop because they want an advantage…. except that by waiting for me they are missing crucial early server MRA formation time to recruit everyone. I don’t want to recruit much, so I don’t need to recruit everyone. I’ll drop after intel is up on grepolife…
no one has talked about you? XDDD you are delusional af