Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

kingpg28

Phrourach
i will be working actively behind the scenes to make venom lose for not accepting me on 132.. i wanted that dom crown

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We've been testing out the bug with attacks on bandit camps and the island quests and using our own accounts to do so can be quicker to check specific scenarios then asking a player to keep going back to try something different. Given the impact of this bug quickly checking and confirming information about it was pretty important when it came to updating our developers on it.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
We've been testing out the bug with attacks on bandit camps and the island quests and using our own accounts to do so can be quicker to check specific scenarios then asking a player to keep going back to try something different. Given the impact of this bug quickly checking and confirming information about it was pretty important when it came to updating our developers on it.
Per my ticket with Hydna. It appears to me that the bug is in the code communicating the bandit attack UI with the server. You can see the bandits, look at defender stats, and choose your troops to send, but the button to attack doesn’t send it. I’m currently alternating computer and phone to send attacks and then play comfortably. I actually prefer using mobile unless I have to. I hope y’all can fix the code soon.

oh, and I attacked a island quest earlier so that UI had no problem on mobile.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The additional information is appreciated, we've been keeping our developers informed of everything we've seen and tested as well as what other players have noticed.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
The additional information is appreciated, we've been keeping our developers informed of everything we've seen and tested as well as what other players have noticed.
You are welcome. I hope y’all can fix it soon. It is definitely slowing some of us down on growth because it’s harder to get bandits down quickly and get the epic architect buffs. I told my crew not to worry about it because we will have those buffs tomorrow for bigger buildings than are currently running and we have 7 days BP on a fast world I could have 3 cities and CQ in 3-4 days no gold spent except for advisors and inventory slots. We are chillin and waiting for the fix. Fingers crossed!

Edit: I will add that I did use some gold recently to speed two builds, mostly due to not having epic architect buffs from bandits today, but I made that gold back selling resources lols.

Last edited:

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Thanks for fixing this problem quickly. We appreciate the support team and Devs for a speedy fix.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Well aren’t you a breath of sunshine on a satchel full of richards! ;)

Edit: Thread should be closed so Kosti can’t hide his folly and we can get on with the server. Technical glitches were fixed and I thanked both Hydna in the ticket and Baudin here. The support team did a good job responding to the problem.
You should be ashamed of yourself for both using a fake name and being critical of support for fixing something technical. Honestly, you aren’t criticizing me dude, just showing how bad a person you are.

Last edited: