Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
And from what I've been reading, it's a lot more work than the last time I played where you just had to catch the eggs in the ocean
Nah, Easter event is usually a massive haul of tokens. The big gold players will go ape with flier nukes or whatever they can buy.
Me, I spend my gold wisely. Came here with 3k, dropped to 1400 buying advisors and inventory…. Sold resources up to 2500, now bought some back getting ready to come out of BP. I’m currently at 1700. I’m ahead by 300 on budget, so I see it as a win for now. ;)

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I usually don't spend it for nothing either, but if with what I won in the aphrodite dinner contest I can buy a nuke of griffins, I don't think twice, easy come, easy go
Rewards are usually scaled to your size, so get more cities…. Gotta have points score even though half the players are empty points and half inactive…. I’ve seen big MRA players with 8k cities and no phalanx, metrology, or rams…. Crap players mostly! ;)

Corvidaan

Phrourach
As the only player in this thread to not have lost the last 4 speed 4 worlds they dropped on, I shall make a newspaper/evaluation of the top 5/6 when BP ends

That way we can get an idea of where the world is going without taking into account MRA alliances like Zen Shadow’s outside of the top echelons.

Kosti

Phrourach
Yeah, it’s just pixels anyway, but I’d never just hand off cities because someone says I have to lols! We Be Pirates don’t roll that way! No one even sends us those mails. Guess they know we’ll just set them RED and fight! I already set 5 alliances RED for their members behavior both on external forum and on EN 141! That list is likely to grow! ;)
dont act like your alliance was any good, you were all dog ****

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Well, you only were able take cities from us that were well away from our core and then you had to mass colonize just to get cities on our core islands. I’m not sure what your MRA thought it was proving with that move, especially since you outnumbered us 160 players to 10 lols!
I think glis is the only player in your group that I saw actually time attacks and supports around CSs. The rest of you just attack offline players with HCs all night long and hope people turn their alarms off! ;)

Last edited:

Kosti

Phrourach
Well, you only were able take cities from us that were well away from our core and then you had to mass colonize just to get cities on our core islands. I’m not sure what your MRA thought it was proving with that move, especially since you outnumbered us 160 players to 10 lols!
I think glis is the only player in your group that I saw actually time attacks and supports around CSs. The rest of you just attack offline players with HCs all night long and hope people turn their alarms off! ;)
thinking we founded their to deal with you? No one actually bothered with you lot

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
This should be fun. We will have Corvidaan do the elitist top 12 for the MRA groups and the rest of us peasants will post our own top 12 assessments for the benefit of everyone else lols! Of course, the MRA guys will call our assessments rubbish from insignificant players…

Drew411

Hipparchus
This should be fun. We will have Corvidaan do the elitist top 12 for the MRA groups and the rest of us peasants will post our own top 12 assessments for the benefit of everyone else lols! Of course, the MRA guys will call our assessments rubbish from insignificant players…

I don't really think you understand what an MRA is mate. MRAs (Mass recruitment alliances) are alliances that recruit every player they can get their hands on without regard to the quality. Right now there is only one alliance in the world with a second branch that might qualify them as an MRA and that is Sons of Anarchy. JFL II isn't affiliated with the actual JFL. Everyone else is one branch and they are either premade or just randoms that came together. Having one full alliance does not make you an MRA. If you want to qualify alliances with one branch as an MRA even then there are only like 4-5 as every other one is a premade with at least semi-quality handpicked players, not just spamming invites at everyone in the world.

Last edited:

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I don't really think you understand what an MRA is mate. MRAs (Mass recruitment alliances) are alliances that recruit every player they can get their hands on without regard to the quality. Right now there is only one alliance in the world with a second branch that might qualify them as an MRA and that is Sons of Anarchy. JFL II isn't affiliated with the actual JFL. Everyone else is one branch and they are either premade or just randoms that came together. Having one full alliance does not make you an MRA. If you want to qualify alliances with one branch as an MRA even then there are only like 4-5 as every other one is a premade with at least semi-quality handpicked players, not just spamming invites at everyone in the world.
I know exactly what an MRA is and I also know that some of these teams are MRA. They are just stealth mode about it for now to hide the fact that they are MRA. It’ll all come out in the wash.
Actually, I’d be happy to see these teams actually act independently, but it is likely there will be a 4-6 alliance MPA group of huggers within a week out of BP. The usual suspects are on the server.
I am happy to see a variety of teams including some very good players I respect. The trash talkers of course will quote this post and dismiss it or call me a noob or crap player. I honestly think that’s their main contribution to the forum, since their versions of top 12s invariably contain false information intended to fool outsiders. I’ve been around too long to not see through the fake info and propaganda. ;)

Drew411

Hipparchus
I know exactly what an MRA is and I also know that some of these teams are MRA. They are just stealth mode about it for now to hide the fact that they are MRA. It’ll all come out in the wash.
Actually, I’d be happy to see these teams actually act independently, but it is likely there will be a 4-6 alliance MPA group of huggers within a week out of BP. The usual suspects are on the server.
I am happy to see a variety of teams including some very good players I respect. The trash talkers of course will quote this post and dismiss it or call me a noob or crap player. I honestly think that’s their main contribution to the forum, since their versions of top 12s invariably contain false information intended to fool outsiders. I’ve been around too long to not see through the fake info and propaganda. ;)

That's not an MRA that's just hugging diplomacy. While an MRA can be a hugger, a hugger is not necessarily an MRA. I agree that it sucks though and people like to pretend they aren't but they are two distinct things.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
That's not an MRA that's just hugging diplomacy. While an MRA can be a hugger, a hugger is not necessarily an MRA. I agree that it sucks though and people like to pretend they aren't but they are two distinct things.
I agree to disagree because the huggers are often sitting in the same discord while their respective alliances pretend to be independent and their cores of connected players recruit a full alliance each.
I am glad you agree that some of these folks will lie about it. Deceit and treachery are part of the game. I’m just not that kind of player generally and I see some other teams that may not allow an MRA MPA type group to live. Might be a fun server compared to 141.

XUNGA

Taxiarch
I don't know most players and I don't even know their habits but I know from experience that we can be part of an alliance and end up realizing after a certain moment that we don't identify with their strategy. It also happens that sometimes this strategy ends up being established due to the circumstances of the game. The adversary of one world can be the ally in the next. At least for me. I realize that there are unresolved issues among many and I only hope that this contributes to a lot of batlles when protection ends or they choose to leave it. For my part, there are only one or two players that I can't stand and it was not for they style of playing but for a lack of courtesy, all the others i just hope i catch them sleeping.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
Nah, Easter event is usually a massive haul of tokens. The big gold players will go ape with flier nukes or whatever they can buy.
Me, I spend my gold wisely. Came here with 3k, dropped to 1400 buying advisors and inventory…. Sold resources up to 2500, now bought some back getting ready to come out of BP. I’m currently at 1700. I’m ahead by 300 on budget, so I see it as a win for now. ;)
Society if people budgeted their gold
IMG_5851.png

XUNGA

Taxiarch
Sorry man, I tryed in translator but dont understand... what's this? A robot dog walking his human pet?
Planet Earth invaded by levitating toasters? Did they come to get our gold?

Just to clarify, many of the things I read here I have to take to the translator and even then I have a hard time understanding... but the artwork is very beautiful.

Last edited:
The adversary of one world can be the ally in the next. At least for me.
My exact sentiments. I almost never hold grudges between worlds or servers. You gotta be a special kind of a-hole to have someone hate you between worlds lol. You never know where you will land or who could be a mutual friend between you and someone you previously disliked so always good to start fresh if possible. Another good reason not to do this especially as a leader, is it severs bridges and puts targets on the backs of all your allies. Not a problem for seasoned players at all, hell they probably welcome it but if youre not pretentious and allow new players to study under you, it makes no sense to put them in a position to be constantly spammed or farmed so early in the game just because someone caused you some butthurt in another world/server. Gotta be tactical even when you are the biggest fish in the pond or have the deepest purse as some claim. I mean no disrespect to anyone just speaking in general.