Pre World Farsala Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thats pretty short notice. *3-3 revolt please please be 3-3 revolt*

DeletedUser

So this world is starting tomorrow...LOL....Did not even get ready as found that post today on the forum..

DeletedUser21320

I suspect it will be either speed 1 unit 1 or speed 1 unit 3, so none of you high intensity gamers get your hopes up...

DeletedUser23222

less than 24 hours notice? and no settings yet? how do you expect players to get excited and want to play this game when you dont give adequate notice (or any notice) of the world and its settings?

I dont get upset often - but we have been waiting and waiting for a speed 3 revolt world - and if this is it - the notice is so short most will miss it.

If you want to draw players in to your game - hype it up - advertise a little - get some buzz going - don't do this last-minute stuff which just discourages players - it does not help us or you - it is a lose-lose deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33177

Richard and INNO, listen to the people for once. Revolt, Game Spd. 3 Unit Spd 2-3. And if I had a fantasy 4/4 would be it. I will not be spending anymore money until I see these settings.

DeletedUser23222

Well said Felty - no money from me either - and from most every player I know who spends money on gold. But this is not getting us anywhere.

Richard - what can a large group of game fans do to affect INNO's decision on game settings? What advice can you offer? It seems that a large group wants such a world - yet only a small fraction are ever released. This makes no sense to me or the rest of this part of your game community. You are the community manager... can you offer advice or assitance?

DeletedUser

I might be the only one here, but I am hoping for a speed 1-2 unit speed 1(possibally 2) conquest server, No morale of course.

Also Richard, you kinda did the technology file sign on the new world post, instead of the new world staryish things.

skiboot

Phrourach
It seems to me that Inno has sprung this upon us with such little notice for a reason. Please could you explain the thinking behind giving only one day's notice?

Also – “Settings for the world will be announced nearer to the launch time.” Without wishing to appear sarcastic, if you leave it any later then you can notify us by personal message as we will already be playing it.

DeletedUser6983

Wow, worlds are popping out quickly. I sure hope its a 3/3 revolt or higher than this. As community manager your suppose to give us what we want and take our opinions into matter. Many player are asking for this so kinda lean into INNO telling them what we want and are waiting for.

Just think if the players could actually control the settings. We would only have to have like 5 maybe 6 worlds then because we would have what we wanted.

DeletedUser24454

I suspect it will be either speed 1 unit 1 or speed 1 unit 3, so none of you high intensity gamers get your hopes up...

Yep Dave! Booooo! I bet you are right! Still waiting for a 3/3 or better..... Getting slightly impatient! :(

DeletedUser

Richard and INNO, listen to the people for once. Revolt, Game Spd. 3 Unit Spd 2-3. And if I had a fantasy 4/4 would be it. I will not be spending anymore money until I see these settings.

this.

DeletedUser27981

Speed 3 unit speed 3 revolt please!!!!!!!

If there is anyone actually reading these post and taking the players into consideration......please please speed 3 unit speed 3 revolt everyone is asking for it ...make the players who play this game happy :)

Richard

Strategos
The settings have been announced.

Please note, this world is being released with not a lot of notice due to the speed Edessa filled up. I am holding back on settings, with the intention of using better ones at a later date, one where we can stage a launch and hype the settings a little more.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Stop releasing so many worlds so quickly! You are getting the same world hoppers for every server! All of these worlds are basically the same! More original ideas like Hero Worlds and Elysian Fields!

And I must say these settings look very odd. Unit Speed 3 combined with Game Speed 1? 250 cap but only 4 days of BP?

DeletedUser

I think they type in speed 1 and then randomize the rest. It's the only explanation for releasing so many worlds besides they have no idea what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.