Pre World Gela Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
This thread is for discussing the upcoming world, Gela (en53). As always, the thread will be closed once the world has been opened.

Thanks.

Richard

DeletedUser11965

My god, a world just came out not long ago.

Then again I hope this is a world with some decent settings

DeletedUser

anything really is good if you dont spend money to build

DeletedUser

Speed 1 is ok when your doing day to day life.

i like speed 2. never played speed 3.

DeletedUser

Speed 1 is ok when your doing day to day life.

i like speed 2. never played speed 3.

It's actually the other way around since 2.0... Now speed 3 people get time off, and speed 1 folks have no life.

If I join this world, my alliance will be Gela-tine

DeletedUser33177

new world means new settings. I am with the rest of the brilliant posters in this forum, but I will be a little more specific. World Speed 3 Unit Speed 2-3 Revolt. If you would really like to please us, make it speed 4! How much do we have to pull together for a bribe???

I'm serious Richard, how much?

DeletedUser

Spot on felty. If this is a petition I'm signing up here :) World Speed 3 Unit Speed 2-3 Revolt would be great. World Speed 4 would be awesome for people who prefer to play rather than sim.

Felty mail me, I'll chip in for the bribe ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow. You guys beat me to the comments. yes we definitely want a speed 3 unit 2-3 with revolt. Alliance cap 50-100 would be good too.

p.s. let me know who to send my money to and I'll chip in for that bribe too. lol

DeletedUser21320

Working while on holiday? Unlucky you Richard ;)

Anywho, I suspect a 2-2 this time...

DeletedUser

It's actually the other way around since 2.0... Now speed 3 people get time off, and speed 1 folks have no life.

If I join this world, my alliance will be Gela-tine

You what, alot of thing have changed in over a year and half.

Give the world an alliance cap of 13. see how many brother academys etc each alliance would have.

DeletedUser

agree world speed 3. revolt. unit speed 3... alliance set at 100 members. and maybe no world wonderS?

DeletedUser

or something at bit better... maybe added features to the academy ?

DeletedUser

how about a completly new type of world speed setting 5 thought lol new myths everything

DeletedUser

Well at least its more warning than the last world, although i will not be joining so this world will still be average :p

DeletedUser

how about a completly new type of world speed setting 5 thought lol new myths everything

New myths would be great, although the balance implications would require a lot of work which is no doubt already happening. New speed, 4, a tweak I would hope depending on the programming. I'd be a happy guinea pig..... or hamster... get me in the wheel....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.