Pre-World Golgi Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17513

Great news, cant wait for the new world almost everything is ready

DeletedUser46838

I'm sure newspapers will increase the number of players that join the world right? ;)

DeletedUser48555

you cant be sure about that.. look at the US server.. community voted 6/4 conquest, they gave them 4/4 revolt :D lol

DeletedUser39992

Lol. Ok. But, speed 6 is maybe a bit too nuts, so they toned it down a bit. But speed 3 is common enough they would have no need to.

L.

DeletedUser48555

we will see :) but 4/4 actually seems better to me and my players want to go there.. so i guess we are going there..

DeletedUser47446

we will see :) but 4/4 actually seems better to me and my players want to go there.. so i guess we are going there..

Yea except there's morale, revolt AND morale, it's a simmers dream...I'm hoping EN settings are better, otherwise I'll just have to keep extending my grepo break.

DeletedUser48555

Yea except there's morale, revolt AND morale, it's a simmers dream....

No, I don't think so brother. You all "great" and "experienced" grepo players want no morale.. Why?? to attack players 10 times smaller than you? You want it easy? At least with morale, big players are forced to fight other big players. ONLY THEN you will prove you are a good player. I can give my grandma an account with 100 cities and with no morale even she will be able to rim a guy with 15-20 cities. I don't see how a world with morale enabled is simming. To me, no morale words are the ones where simmers go. ;)

You "great" players (simmers) be like: "OMG!! I can't play worlds with morale enabled"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.