Pre-World Golgi Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, I don't think so brother. You all "great" and "experienced" grepo players want no morale.. Why?? to attack players 10 times smaller than you? You want it easy? At least with morale, big players are forced to fight other big players. ONLY THEN you will prove you are a good player. I can give my grandma an account with 100 cities and with no morale even she will be able to rim a guy with 15-20 cities. I don't see how a world with morale enabled is simming. To me, no morale words are the ones where simmers go. ;)

You "great" players (simmers) be like: "OMG!! I can't play worlds with morale enabled"

Morale is great, so long as the alliance founders/leaders place skilled small players on the frontlines so the reds will have bad morale when they attack. All it is is strategy.

DeletedUser52407

Morale is stupid, yeah gives some strategy advantages, but is pretty lame to use it, and it´s and a disvantage for those who like to play in small and actives groups.

DeletedUser48555

Morale is stupid, yeah gives some strategy advantages, but is pretty lame to use it, and it´s and a disvantage for those who like to play in small and actives groups.

It's absolutely not true.. How big your group is, is totally insignificant for the morale... If you are good player you will have no problem fighting other players your size.. I cannot call you a good player if you are rank 10 and taking cities from people rank 200 and 300.. But take a city from rank 15!! Morale should be 100%.. Prove you have a skill

DeletedUser52067

Let's be real. Everyone is running to US because no one wants to take on Eviction Notice. I hope they check in to both to keep things lively

DeletedUser52407

It's absolutely not true.. How big your group is, is totally insignificant for the morale... If you are good player you will have no problem fighting other players your size.. I cannot call you a good player if you are rank 10 and taking cities from people rank 200 and 300.. But take a city from rank 15!! Morale should be 100%.. Prove you have a skill

I can tell your just wrong, it matters how big and qualified your group is, because if you have only active members you won´t have morale that enemie citys can have, thats a big bonus in wars, and yes maybe we are bigger but they are more, how fair. Now you say good players take only good players citys, that´s never been and never will be that way, you take citys for growing for position, etc. If you find a ghost town you will leave it there ? Sure cause you are a good player you must let another baby take it for you, wait him to grow a few months and then take him down.

DeletedUser48555

my friend, ghost towns have 100% morale.. no need to ask someone to take it for me..

DeletedUser52407

I know that buddy, but if you cannot call someone a good player for taking smaller players citys(which is a similar thing to ghost towns) we disagree.

Maybe I don`t make my points very clear, but English ain`t my first language

DeletedUser48555

i never said i was taking ghost towns.. i just answered and corrected your mistake... since you though ghosts have morale..

DeletedUser52407

I took a ghost town us an example about you said that good players shouldn`t take easy citys, I disagree, I never ment that ghost towns have morale, well, all the discussion started about morale and truth is, Morale has never been really helpfull for me in my grepo experience, and have seen people using it like you said for strategy, but I just found it pretty lame, means they can´t play without some stupid bonus that protect litle players :)

DeletedUser52407

Morale is great, so long as the alliance founders/leaders place skilled small players on the frontlines so the reds will have bad morale when they attack. All it is is strategy.

For example here, one of the very lame strategys I´m talking about ;D

DeletedUser48572

I took a ghost town us an example about you said that good players shouldn`t take easy citys, I disagree, I never ment that ghost towns have morale, well, all the discussion started about morale and truth is, Morale has never been really helpfull for me in my grepo experience, and have seen people using it like you said for strategy, but I just found it pretty lame, means they can´t play without some stupid bonus that protect litle players :)

Means you can't take a city unless you heavily outnumber the player.

Attack your own size. That's what morale promotes.

DeletedUser46838

due to recent inconvenience, it is still being decided whether or not i should write a newspaper for this world.

DeletedUser49059

Let's be real. Everyone is running to US because no one wants to take on Eviction Notice. I hope they check in to both to keep things lively

Scared of EN? I think you are mistaken on some facts.

EN is like a lot of alliances...loaded with talent, and when that alliance also has continuity, or the same set of morals and values...they are an exceptional team and hard to compete against- like a smooth running machine.

Having played against them in Abdera recently, they have my respect, and my perception of the REAL EN has changed. I would venture to say events that came to light recently have created a "rift" between groups of players- some who hold to a stronger set of values that says "no drama, no cheaters, no spies, no botting" and some that play under the theory of let bygones be bygones...a new world, and people won't do what they did in the last one that caused disruption.

Frankly, it's hard to let things go when you discover people aren't whom they pretend to be and are doing "things" that are intended to benefit your enemy...and not your own alliance. Lots of dynamics come into the picture then.

Sometimes what was "done" was so offensive it's hard to let it go...or to believe that a chameleon won't change colors the next go around too. And when it results in so much drama that friendships suddenly are not as strong as they once were...well, players start looking for other options to be able to enjoy the game and not play with drama kings or queens.

That said...I am doubtful that the true leadership of EN will present themselves for Golgi- and I have been "schooled" this round- if they aren't here, it's really not EN, just a bunch of wannabees essentially.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now settings are declared.
Everything is 3/3,revolt,no morale an for the more 6 days protection: d
In one word- the start will be hell for non gold abusers,strong competition and good business for Inno;)
Enjoy it and good luck to all.

DeletedUser

Who wanna bet we will see 8k cities at the end of protection?:d

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same.
Normal gold users will have a much greater urge to spend 500-1000 gold and be conquest ready at the end of protection( with a 3 day protection only 50-100 will spend 3000-5000 required).
From a purely business point of view hat off to the manager.
It's gonna be a bingo for Inno:d

DeletedUser48590

There have been about 3-4 revolt worlds in a row, I have 4k gold to spend but I was kinda hoping for it to be spent on a conquest world.

That said, if you aren't in a good alliance in a revolt world you are pretty dead. I was in 5th best alliance last revolt world and every one of my good cities were taken over.

Status
Not open for further replies.