Pre-World Golgi Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now settings are declared.
Everything is 3/3,revolt,no morale an for the more 6 days protection: d
In one word- the start will be hell for non gold abusers,strong competition and good business for Inno;)
Enjoy it and good luck to all.

Good luck if we have money for gold, If we play just because we like Grepolis, do nothing...

DeletedUser51283

I don't play with gold-waste of money. So I'm going to start 6 days after the world has been opened-might give me a better chance, although I always screw up at the start of worlds.

DeletedUser48590

I don't play with gold-waste of money. So I'm going to start 6 days after the world has been opened-might give me a better chance, although I always screw up at the start of worlds.

Lol....I don't spend money. I traded for gold for 1 1/2 months on en88. Now I'm up to 3.8k and eager to start a new world. :p

DeletedUser52067

6 days you can definitely be cq ready without gold in speed 3

DeletedUser52067

You don´t even need skills, only time lol

I usually put my insomnia meds away for BP

DeletedUser50245

Now settings are declared.
Everything is 3/3,revolt,no morale an for the more 6 days protection: d
In one word- the start will be hell for non gold abusers,strong competition and good business for Inno;)
Enjoy it and good luck to all.

my kind of settings ... it will be a hell of a party lol :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There have been about 3-4 revolt worlds in a row, I have 4k gold to spend but I was kinda hoping for it to be spent on a conquest world.

That said, if you aren't in a good alliance in a revolt world you are pretty dead. I was in 5th best alliance last revolt world and every one of my good cities were taken over.

We've only had 2 revolt worlds in a row counting this one, the 2 before that were conquest.

DeletedUser

I have 100K gold in itunes (bought for £100 because sale). My body is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.