Pre-World Gortyn Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Monday the 12th, a new world will open. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread. As always once the world is opened this thread will be moved to the world forum and then closed.

Settings:
Speed - 2
Unit Speed - 1
Trade Speed - 1
Conquest
Morale - Active
Alliance Cap - 45
Beginner's Protection - 7 days
City Founding - 12 hours

DeletedUser30092

Yeah, shame it is only unit/trade speed 1, but oh well.

DeletedUser52865

If anyone is interested in joining me and a few others into the new world, setting up an early core, please message or reply to me here :).

DeletedUser31976

I will play this world :) hope we will have fun like the last time

DeletedUser27063

The last speed 2 conquest was over a year ago but the last higher speed conquest was a few worlds ago in August.
Only if this world was released two months back, Last speed 2 was Olous and it ended in December (Like 7/7 win) we desperately waited for another speed 2 but no world speed 2 was released. Now we are stuck with speed 1 Dion. Thank you for nothing!

DeletedUser55528

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
Good server anyway, strategy and endurance
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Too bad I would have preferred faster and nag
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
, those wish CQ 3/3 I advise you to go take a look at the NL if the language barrier does not bother you
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
, or ES if you're not afraid of do not have the Bonus Night on your side.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

For me not available, I prefer to sleep and play in a language that I arrive more or less to read and write (and that google translation troll not xD)
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser54610

Where's the people with bad taste in settings joining this world? Gold farming group ready to hop in with your premade. Pm me

DeletedUser55530

ive been away from grepolis for a few yrds now but i could of swore you could pre register for the world or am i mistaken

DeletedUser5514

I will be joining the new world, and all those who want to come, put your names here

Status
Not open for further replies.