Pre-World Helike Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The new world, Helike (en90), opens on the 16th. Feel free to discuss the world here. There is also a settings poll ongoing so please cast your vote. Also, as usual, this thread will be closed once the world opens.

DeletedUser

Guys choose the maximum out of everything in the poll :p

DeletedUser31385

Well... One step closer to EN 100. Seems like time just flew by. I look for this to be speed 2 with unit speed 3.

DeletedUser17513

Well... One step closer to EN 100. Seems like time just flew by. I look for this to be speed 2 with unit speed 3.

yeah... remember it when it was EN01.. dear god it was a long time ago, and just as you said it.. time flew by..

DeletedUser42407

En100 should be 4/4 Revolt :cool: at least thats what we would vote

DeletedUser8396

Should make it unlimited alliance cap with speed 4 for everything and a 1 month BP. That'd be a world.

DeletedUser52886

Sorry for my ignorance, but it will be the first time I join a World at its very beginning. Question :

At what exact UTC time, on the 16th, will the new World become available for us to enter it ?

If the answer has already been posted elsewehere, please indicate the reference link. Thank you (Res)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There is not a set time. The world will open sometime during office hours on the 16th. That means sometime between 8 and 5 or so UTC+1. When it opens we'll announce it on the forum as well.

DeletedUser52886

Thank you very much, Lord Admin : your reply is an excellent example of a very precise and complete answer (F)

DeletedUser48477

the invite link is working ?
i hear previously that there was some problems with getting ppl invited ...

Status
Not open for further replies.