Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13405

Its a shame morale is active. Many longstanding players are not playing any worlds, just hanging about finding other things to occupy their time and money. This is really not a good look Inno.....seems like you are driving away some of your best and most longstanding customers. Open a decent speed conquest world with no morale and watch how many people flock to that server. Or don't and watch how many longstanding players just fade away....

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Its a shame morale is active. Many longstanding players are not playing any worlds, just hanging about finding other things to occupy their time and money. This is really not a good look Inno.....seems like you are driving away some of your best and most longstanding customers. Open a decent speed conquest world with no morale and watch how many people flock to that server. Or don't and watch how many longstanding players just fade away....

Gotham has it right on the money. If inno is actually smart, they'll see this and make the intelligent decision and change morale to inactive. Though i highly doubt it.

DeletedUser41523

I feel like this world would have been so much better without morale as well tbh.

DeletedUser54610

Morale sucks, but there won't be another world like this for a while. Bring your premade and lets fight it out

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Morale sucks, but there won't be another world like this for a while. Bring your premade and lets fight it out

gotta agree with this guy.. another speed 3 or 4 conq wont come for next 6-8 months at least.. and if it comes, who can guarantee that it wont be morale on again?

gotta get used to this being active on most if not all upcoming worlds and play with it.

King Soos

Strategos
gotta agree with this guy.. another speed 3 or 4 conq wont come for next 6-8 months at least.. and if it comes, who can guarantee that it wont be morale on again?

gotta get used to this being active on most if not all upcoming worlds and play with it.
comes out every 5-6 worlds en 102 was same settings

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
their pattern is 3 active morale and 1 not. you can tell just by looking at the world settings and going down. They're pattern also goes. new world 2 months in a row and then a 2 month break on the 3rd. then repeat.

Anyways, inno. head everyone's wishes. turn off morale ;_;

DeletedUser45581

Moral Active
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser48212

I would take any speed world or alliance if I could play with GS and ZFG again. It is fun to play something else but nothing beats that.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
i doubt many are even out there. grepo's community has thinned out much more than last time i was around and playing. The best thing to do is just build up after you found your city and the good alliances will want to recruit you if you're strong enough.

DeletedUser55628

Be aggressive, alliances ( the good ones ) will look at your BP more than you points.

Exactly, if an alliance looks at your points before BP then you don't want to join them. In this game only thing that matters is BP, BP = slots which allow you to get more cities. Whole game is based around having the most cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.