Pre World Helorus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17103

:D PERFECT SETTINGS. THIS IS ACTUALLY MY IDEAL WORLD SETTINGS!!!!!!
I <3 YOUUUUU! :p
Defo joining!! :D

DeletedUser

Perfect timing, just been bombed out of Delos so a new name and a new world that should be intersting , never having played these settings speeds before, guess if you blink your city is gone.

DeletedUser27700

Perfect timing, just been bombed out of Delos so a new name and a new world that should be intersting , never having played these settings speeds before, guess if you blink your city is gone.

Not as bad as you might think. Speed 3/3 conquest is worse because the takeover time is 8 hrs. In revolt speed doesn't matter, it is 12 hrs everytime. Plenty of time to scream for help :p

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. Today they announced the World Helorus settings, and it is probably the best settings I have seen in a long long time.

The settings are World Speed 3, Unit Speed 3, Revolt, NO MORAL!!! 60 alliance members.

I will be joining the world in the Northeast sector. If you would like, I am making a premade alliance. Let me know if you would like to be in my alliance. You must join the day it opens, Thursday November 29th in order to make it into Ocean 54! So please reply to this message if your interested. Also if you have skype, I will be making a chatroom on skype so leave your skype name as well.

Thanks and I look forward to fighting alongside you in world Helorus as well!

Shawn

i would love to join if i could be high up in the council. ive played on moswt worlds and almost 3 years.

DeletedUser24285

Good settings, especially for the crash dummies (Conquest requires more finesse??), may well join later - could be an advantage starting from the Rim and moving in.

DeletedUser

I will definitely join this world. Have skype Polis86
Polis86V.2 is just recently opened account.

DeletedUser

I am considering joining this world. I dont usually do fast speed worlds but would like to give it a go. I will be looking for an expierenced alliance, not a dictatorship but a team that will work together and take no slackers and are able to have the fun and banter. Unsure of what direction to go, but if you want me in your alliance check me out and il consider what alliance is best for me. Top 5 attacker in mu, top 10 fighter, 72 cities. Also a co founder in top alliance in olympia 'spider monkeys'.

DeletedUser

I played on Iota which to my greatest displeasure was closed down recently. It had settings much like this and personally I am very happy to start in a world where the speed is so high. I'm a student and finding time to play and farm constantly is a lot. With the added speed I might be able to break my record of conquer ready in 10 days. I am going for a new "strategy" this time. Waiting for BP week :)

If anyone knows any tips about free gold please contact me! I've been having troubles getting around to it, which is really annoying when you have to wait 4 hours for timber to upgrade :)

Looking forward to the battle, hey oresto! how have you been..maybe Alcarin will come on over :p or you might? :D
p.s this will be my 3rd year I think in grepolis..anyone know how to check that out?
mm

DeletedUser

MM,

pm'ed you.

This world is looking prime. Got some crazy good alliances getting stacked up

Status
Not open for further replies.