Pre-World Himera Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
remember when you made a premade and me and a couple others left and you guys fell apart and got ate in less than a week.... good times

LOL
You havent been in same ally as me since en100

And it had nothing to do with you but koreans and we didnt get eaten at all, most of us had more pts than you either way, you were utter crap in that world.. tho your premade will sink too lol

kingpg28

Phrourach
so the fact that i join koreans and help rim yall mean nothin :/... i never seen a whole ally get rimmed in less than a week... different level of trash... but while we are on the subject... of all the allys you have lead... how many seen success

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
so the fact that i join koreans and help rim yall mean nothin :/... i never seen a whole ally get rimmed in less than a week... different level of trash... but while we are on the subject... of all the allys you have lead... how many seen success

What rimming are you talking about... you practically did nothing in that world and neither did the koreans lol
Most of us continued to play long after you and they were gone from the world.

kingpg28

Phrourach
i did decent... considering i wasnt playing full time... but i did make koreans ghost... so i did my part... come talk when you get good... then maybe it will have some effect on me

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i did decent... considering i wasnt playing full time... but i did make koreans ghost... so i did my part... come talk when you get good... then maybe it will have some effect on me

Koreans ghosted because their top players got mass reported for cheating and started to get banned.. again nothing you can take credit for.. as for "getting good" you have only 1 world where you did something and that was being carried by quite a few players... how did that new fast world go for you?
I wont be amazed if in month or so you quit this one..

Edit: tho il give you this.. you got decent chance to do something here as all other top tier conquest teams and players are busy in their main worlds so you wont get real competition here.

kingpg28

Phrourach
no one was banned for koreans... they quit right after i left and named all their cities after me :)

1 good world? lol okay... and who carried me? top 5 defender by doing solo sieges on a front by myself... ahh yes i was carried... makes perfect sense

only reason i left the speed world was cause of school and football

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
no one was banned for koreans... they quit right after i left and named all their cities after me :)

1 good world? lol okay... and who carried me? top 5 defender by doing solo sieges on a front by myself... ahh yes i was carried... makes perfect sense

only reason i left the speed world was cause of school and football

Lol.. you might want to check that with kitten fatalis.. most of unicorns reported them when war started.

1 player doesnt make a team nor is enough to win a world, so you being whatever rank is insignificant to your ally winning the world, kudos to tod and others who actually pave the road towards that outcome.

Besides.. i would not even count that as your win as your own ally wanted to kick and eat you every other week over your discord rants but whatever..

kingpg28

Phrourach
Lol.. you might want to check that with kitten fatalis.. most of unicorns reported them when war started.

1 player doesnt make a team nor is enough to win a world, so you being whatever rank is insignificant to your ally winning the world, kudos to tod and others who actually pave the road towards that outcome.

Besides.. i would not even count that as your win as your own ally wanted to kick and eat you every other week over your discord rants but whatever..

seems you were misinformed i got in maybe 2-3 arguments over a course of 7 months....but yes they wanted to kick me every day... so what you are saying is basically... everyone gets carried if they win unless you are a leader with that logic

DeletedUser56554

Yeah, if you girls can stop arguing about old worlds, that'd be great.

Any premades dropping late after world opens? Might have to make my own lol

DeletedUser56346

I will start in this new world and hopefully find new friends to join me who are prepared to work as a team and help/train others.
The alliance I will have is 'Grepo Musketeers' for which I will need help in running.
If you would like to join me, please let me know.
It is always nice to meet new friends and set up a good working relationship from the beginning of a world.

DeletedUser55346

Drama before new world... I like that. Have fun and good luck in new world.

DeletedUser41523

I came looking for booty...

On a serious note I’ll give PG a solid chance. Mostly because the only other groups I can think of that might join would be Pandas and LOTR. Maybe The Plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.