Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On June 21st our newest world, Hydra, will open its gates for battle. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 3
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 40
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: World Wonders
  • Artifact: Zeus's Spark

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's the results of the poll we sent out in game for the new world settings. These were the settings with the most votes so they are what we are going with for this world's settings.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Good settings! Higher speed would be preferable but still, 3 is fine. Similar to 142, which is what I'm playing now, but higher speed and no morale.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Day 5415215125 of asking why the Hephaestus' Blessing setting isnt the norm

There is no way that 3/3 is the speed that actually won, that is the same speed as EN140 and EN142 (the past 2 rev servers), let's be real 5/5 won but you have downgraded the servers too much to handle that kind of speeds now

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Day 5415215125 of asking why the Hephaestus' Blessing setting isnt the norm

There is no way that 3/3 is the speed that actually won, that is the same speed as EN140 and EN142 (the past 2 rev servers), let's be real 5/5 won but you have downgraded the servers too much to handle that kind of speeds now
wow..
one time i actually agree with vs.

tho im mostly impressed they managed to announce morale inactive revo world lol

xFate

Strategos
i Think a lot of you that are posting here wont even play on this World so dont get why you have to Post and Troll World.

You play this game to meet new friends from around the world,share experiences and have fun it doesn't have to be something you have to win or be a jerk to everyone like some people play
loll