Pre-World Hyele Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On March 9th our newest world will be opened and this world will have Ares active! Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 2
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 2
  • Beginners protection: 6 Days
  • Alliance limit: 40
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 12 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: World Wonders

Last edited:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yes Aphrodite will be active in this world and all worlds going forward unless specifically mentioned. The endgame speed is normal.

thunder123

Hipparchus
does the world have hephaestus blessing?
" In February, we will release new worlds with the Blessing of Hephaestus. "
it was plural, but then you only released one revolt world

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The plural in the announcement referred to the other worlds being released on the other servers at the same time at the time of the announcement. I do not believe the colonization boost is by default active on each world going forward but I can check.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The plural in the announcement referred to the other worlds being released on the other servers at the same time at the time of the announcement. I do not believe the colonization boost is by default active on each world going forward but I can check.

it would be only fair if it was on by default, as its a great game improvement.

thunder123

Hipparchus
i think the boost to colony in crazy good, i dont like only the 4k points for free, a bit to much. but 1500 and 2200 is really a great plus to the game and it allows more strayegy and variety. please, for once there was a really good update, let it last forever

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i think the boost to colony in crazy good, i dont like only the 4k points for free, a bit to much. but 1500 and 2200 is really a great plus to the game and it allows more strayegy and variety. please, for once there was a really good update, let it last forever

its based on individual player points, so its not crazy good, the larger you are more rewarding it is, considering it takes a couple of weeks for normal non golding players to reach 50k pts its not that overpowered, its just a very nice improvement to the base game, most islands in area you start in will already be filled 20/20 spots on island so you wont be able to colonize 4,2k cities straight away nor so near unless you want to colonize rocks which i would advise against until near world wonder age..

frusty

Phrourach
Nice server settings. Not to slow, not to fast, conquest and morale. The new Gods makes it also interesting. Spartan training and population growth combo. Muhahaha....