Pre-World Imbros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51283

Conquest/revolt (don't mind) and I hope the settings are speed 4 unit speed 4.

DeletedUser50833

Beautiful Alliance Cap .

It would take sometime for WW . But this will promote proper playing and No sim city for eternity

DeletedUser31450

Was hoping for unit speed 1, and maybe revolt. But this will do.

DeletedUser50931

Nice, been way to long since a slow world speed has been announced.. "So the players with lives can play" yay!, Alliance Cap is epic y'all, thanks Greps ;)

DeletedUser28198

What terrible settings. I don't think any combination of what people asked for could have been examined and come to this conclusion. Maybe I'm not sure how this system works.

Can somebody explain to me how world settings are determined? I thought it was based on what people asked for.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
World settings are chosen based on what people want and what we haven't had in awhile. We have had speeds 1-4 of revolt and speeds 2-4 of conquest in the last year but not a single speed 1 conquest. The last speed 1 conquest was over a year ago.

As for the new battle point villages they will not be on this new world at launch.

DeletedUser37056

So are there any pre-mades joining, Preferably not in the core... Aint nobody got time for that!

DeletedUser31450

How long after opening do I have to wait to spawn in on the Rim? Also what time Monday does it start? 12:01?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
When you can join on the rim depends on how fast the world fills up. If a lot of people join right off the bat you could probably land on the rim in like 2 weeks. However it is a speed 1 so I can't begin to guess if it'll fill up fast or just at a consistent pace for a few weeks.

As for when the world opens it'll be some time during office hours on the 2nd.

DeletedUser41959

Joining to shake off the rust a little bit, although the speed could have been a little higher. Any premades?

DeletedUser48423

Not big fan of the speed but will be joining this world also to shake off some of the rust of conquest not played one in few years. If any premades form and want to contact me about joining please message me on here or skype aaron394860.

Status
Not open for further replies.