Pre-World Istros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Monday the 11th EN 108 will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world here. Once the world is opened this thread will be moved to the world forum and closed.

Settings:
  • Speed 3
  • Unit Speed 3
  • Revolt
  • Trade Speed 3
  • Morale: Active
  • Alliance Cap 60
  • Beginner's Protection 7 Days
  • City Foundation Time 12 hours

Last edited:

DeletedUser30915

Nice, haven't tried revolt till date, only conquest worlds, but all other settings look really nice so i'm definitely gonna try this world out.
Any premades looking for a highly active and team oriented mastermind of a warrior to buff their numbers should contact me for a chat and we can take it from there.

Be well all :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
After being away for 2 years, this will be a great world to come back to.

I joined Epidamos a couple of weeks ago to pass the time.

Looking forward to this!

DeletedUser24285

I like the look of this world, perhaps time to make another big challenge - looking forward to seeing what groupings emerge - will Venom make this a comeback world or perhaps the famous Basterds?

DeletedUser47335

if any premade group want one guy with 4 year of experience and after 3 years of pause with a BIG desire to play again!
i play now on Heliopolis to remember the basic things and see the new changes

DeletedUser54957

i'd like to think Iam a decent revolt player HMU i need a team
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser53831

Haven't played in a while, much less a revolt world... I'll give it a go.

DeletedUser55741

Will this be a world wonder world or dominance?

DeletedUser44426

Finally a world to call home. Settings couldn't possibly be any better. If anyone is trying to link up, or is looking for an experienced player to have along side their team, please feel free to message me about it.

DeletedUser54804

If you use both phone and PC to play grepolis or you are always answer to alarms
If you know how to play this game or you want to learn
If you have a strong will to win this world

I am looking for premade camarads, so send me a message here or in game in world Heliopolis.

You may know me by my other name Noob From Ro.

Noob!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

Hi, some people may recognise me. I started in en25 and am still here (what a life), i'll be looking for an alliance with experienced players for me and one other. I haven't played a revolt world properly so will need to adapt to this one but i like a challenge.

I have been the #1 player in many central oceans in the past and i do not abuse gold.

Send me a message on here if you would like me (and one other) in your team.
Thanks,
Adz 7

DeletedUser55657

Possibly? I have a feeling that it won’t be included in this world as they’re probably still working on it.

its being tested on new dutch revolt world for the first time, still needs 3-4 months from start to reach domination endgame to see how it works and fix possible bugs, after that im guessing from November or early January we will see a bunch of worlds with domination endgame.

I will be there :)

heya family member, lets drop in together and turtle up :D

DeletedUser24285

I am up for joining a Rim alliance - say a week in and something like O53. I think I prefer outside the tent, pissing in - had my most enjoyable games doing just that. Anyone interested in this strategy, I would like to discuss, either on profile page or in-game on Carystus.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Will this be a world wonder world or dominance?

Currently this world is a World Wonder world. As others have said the Domination endgame is just now being tested on a world on a different server. When we have information on when the new endgame will be coming to EN I'll make an announcement or make sure it is very apparent in the world settings announcement.

DeletedUser52860

Hi, some people may recognise me. I started in en25 and am still here (what a life), i'll be looking for an alliance with experienced players for me and one other. I haven't played a revolt world properly so will need to adapt to this one but i like a challenge.

I have been the #1 player in many central oceans in the past and i do not abuse gold.

Send me a message on here if you would like me (and one other) in your team.
Thanks,
Adz 7

I'm sure i recognize that name from Kasmenai, how ya doin bud
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Settings look decent here, fastest overall revolt since Abdera I think.

DeletedUser41096

its being tested on new dutch revolt world for the first time, still needs 3-4 months from start to reach domination endgame to see how it works and fix possible bugs, after that im guessing from November or early January we will see a bunch of worlds with domination endgame.

heya family member, lets drop in together and turtle up :D
You will take my gold :mad: I am just a noob on revolt... nobody needs to know what I did on en92 hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.