Pre-World Istros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51005

I prefer Revolt worlds to Conquest and have been playing Grepo since the days of Abdera- looking for a premade if anyone wants a fun, experienced and generally likeable player :cool:

DeletedUser24285

Good to hear from you Charlie - maybe we could fight together again - I want to put the "RimLord" experience behind me

DeletedUser25609

I'm sure i recognize that name from Kasmenai, how ya doin bud
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Settings look decent here, fastest overall revolt since Abdera I think.
heya old enemy ;) will be nice to see you again :)

DeletedUser28457

Donkill3r here. Very experienced player cant wait to get going on this world any alliances PM

DeletedUser55189

Well, Quack it up! The Duck likes the look of this new world.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser55189

Currently this world is a World Wonder world. As others have said the Domination endgame is just now being tested on a world on a different server. When we have information on when the new endgame will be coming to EN I'll make an announcement or make sure it is very apparent in the world settings announcement.
Hey, Baudin, what is the night time setting? Bonus or no?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah we've never had night bonus since the international server has players from a vast number of timezones and any night bonus would give a huge advantage to only a portion of our players.

DeletedUser55189

I played Mesembria then went to the US server for a bit and they have a heck uv a Night Bonus going on over there. LOL There was a rumor that all new worlds would have NB, which made me ask. Thanks guys!

DeletedUser54965

so.. im joining... any good premades just know me and @TheRedJohn are the best duo in revolt ever... and @XxCharlie199xX cause he is a natural simmer... but if you want a pro message me as i am PG, and one thing to know PG the best!

(you can message me on skype too hmu for it)

DeletedUser54313

Crazy knights will be dropping in

About 2 days after the world is made ;)

Even though our team is coming, we still won't turn down quality players so feel free to pm if interested

DeletedUser54965

Crazy knights will be dropping in

About 2 days after the world is made ;)

Even though our team is coming, we still won't turn down quality players so feel free to pm if interested
you guys heavy gold spenders?

DeletedUser33980

This may be a really dumb question (but honestly I rarely start right when a new world Begins haha), does anyone know if there is an exact time that servers would open June 11th? Would it be 12am London time?

DeletedUser54313

This may be a really dumb question (but honestly I rarely start right when a new world Begins haha), does anyone know if there is an exact time that servers would open June 11th? Would it be 12am London time?
The company is in Germany so you'll have to check it from a German timezone
Is it midnight that servers are open ?
I don't quite remember

DeletedUser52860

EN servers always seem to open between 12-4 pm (UTC +1)

DeletedUser54239

good settings !
hope we will see a lot of familier names here...
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.