Pre-World Istros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21560

I dont like city foundations being 8 hours. Why are you against resetting players? why are you taking our fun away lol

DeletedUser48886

I will play here. Looking for an alliance, if anybody wants an extra person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49993

I dont like city foundations being 8 hours. Why are you against resetting players? why are you taking our fun away lol
Lmao funny to hear this from a player who got resetted on Carystos and now plays on a dead speed 1 server.

DeletedUser21560

Lmao funny to hear this from a player who got resetted on Carystos and now plays on a dead speed 1 server.

Sorry, who resetted me lol?... Dead server = Carystus. 1300 ghosts. But if u imagine things hard enough, u can make them real
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

The last multiple servers have been dead servers sadly. I blame all the cuddling you and your peers resort too and the constant dumbing down of grepo to make it easier and more kid friendly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49993

Sorry, who resetted me lol?... Dead server = Carystus. 1300 ghosts. But if u imagine things hard enough, u can make them real
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
Yeah i guess Gortyn is much more competitive and you left en103 because of its non existent competition.

DeletedUser21560

Yeah i guess Gortyn is much more competitive and you left en103 because of its non existent competition.

We left Carystus because 1300 Ghosts appeared in our backyard and messed up our ocean. So stay and eat ghosts for the remainder of the server or start a new world and play the game. The choice was really easy. The competition was superb on Carystus until the russians ghosted, after that it was just about securing their ghost cities.

Gortyn is too easy, but instead of multi pacting and doing 4 sisters, we try to fight everyone and keep it to 1 1/4 of an alliance to make it atleast a little challenging ;)

DeletedUser50746

I could go for a walk in this world.. or possibly just go for gold

DeletedUser54965

soos? join me, ill be the peanut butter to your jelly <3

DeletedUser55753

i'll give this world a try, been back in the game for like 5 months now. still need to learn a few things but ill give it a shot.

DeletedUser50822

Yea i'm definitely joining this world and playing seriously :) Hit me up if you would like to invite me to your premade

DeletedUser14279

I’ll be joining up here, message me if interested in me for your premade. Looking to get a 3rd crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.