Pre-World Kasmenai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On the 28th EN92 will be opened. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread. Once the world has been opened this thread will be closed.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We needed a speed 2 revolt and we also couldn't have 3 conquest servers in a row. So it's a good time to have these settings.

DeletedUser23413

While they don't care about the running servers, they open a new one? They need new cows for milking?

DeletedUser41523

Hoping for a strong conq world next. But this is a good pick.

DeletedUser22517

This was what grepo community asked for, a new server.
There is 25 pages about new world, thanks god INNO did not ignored what players wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Interesting world.

Revolt-Meh. I don't really care if it's revolt or conquest.

World Speed 2-Nice! I like it. Not to fast, not too slow, I like it (too bad I got no time for this)

Unit Speed 1-Goes both ways. On the one hand, it's really slow and you can go to sleep and wake up and the CS won't land yet, haha. On the other hand, it forces alliances to solidify before expanding to maximize their efficiency and strengthen their core.

Morale-Good for beginners, bad for gold players.

Other predictions-Not many premades are probably going to join theworld, so the playing field will pretty much be even.

Enjoy this world everyone!

DeletedUser

I like the looks of this world. I haven't played Grepolis in like 3 years so this will be a good world for me to get back in flow of things.

DeletedUser

Caine,first lesson-hide your whereabout:d
We all understand you are from Cincinatti of Ohio:d
Or change in game name lol

DeletedUser

Caine,first lesson-hide your whereabout:d
We all understand you are from Cincinatti of Ohio:d
Or change in game name lol

Sorry I'm still trying to remember how all the features work in this game. Like I said before it's been three years since I've played. I don't know how to change my game name or I would this is actually my son's name he got me started playing this game years ago and of course like all teenage boys he got bored with it so I took over his account and played this game for like 2 years and then I stopped playing for like 3 years. I just recently reactivated this account. If anyone knows how to change your game name please let me know so I can do so.

DeletedUser43367

Troop speed 1 is painful, I can't tolerate that. Revolt is something I have never managed to get to grips with. Last revolt world I was rimmed 3 times. Well, technically only twice as the third time I was already on the rim...

I thought I was doing ok with a well timed harpy snipe on a cs, same second as the CS landed. Doesn't quite work on a revolt world...

Status
Not open for further replies.