Pre-World Kastoria Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55818

I’ve send a mail to XxCharlie199xX with the hope I could join him, but I’m afraid he thinks I’m not skilled enough to play on his level ;P. I’m sure the easiest way to find some real good guys is over here ;)
I’m a Dutch player who played on Grepolis NL my entire life. Because I’m going to study in England (Oxford) this year, I want to adapt me to the language that is spoken over there. That’s the only reason I switched server tbh :D. On Grepolis NL I’ve always been playing in top 3 alliances and even won a world as owner of the alliance. I’m searching a few really good players that I may join in this awesome adventure in Kastoria.

If you want to contact me, I joined EN108 just to look at some players etc. I’ll always answer my mails in that world :)

Greetz DT

DeletedUser54804

Message me if you need a premade
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser55035

I’ve send a mail to XxCharlie199xX with the hope I could join him, but I’m afraid he thinks I’m not skilled enough to play on his level ;P. I’m sure the easiest way to find some real good guys is over here ;)
I’m a Dutch player who played on Grepolis NL my entire life. Because I’m going to study in England (Oxford) this year, I want to adapt me to the language that is spoken over there. That’s the only reason I switched server tbh :D. On Grepolis NL I’ve always been playing in top 3 alliances and even won a world as owner of the alliance. I’m searching a few really good players that I may join in this awesome adventure in Kastoria.

If you want to contact me, I joined EN108 just to look at some players etc. I’ll always answer my mails in that world :)

Greetz DT

Ingame name on the NL servers?

DeletedUser52047

Old vet been playing since the start on and off looking for a good experienced group message me

DeletedUser41755

anyone looking to join a premade?? feel free to mail me, we currently have 7members with more players joining us when the world is about to begin

DeletedUser909

Well there's a blast from the past. haven't seen you since theta.
I can't play under the name Betsy. The email account attached to the name disappeared ages ago. I play under a different name, now. ;)

Have any of you seen the settings for the new US world starting July 19?
CQ. Speed 1 everything and morale active. I'm thinking Inno wants everyone to come over to .en. They'll be closing down the us server due to lack of interest soon. (Although Hermonassa is interesting.)

DeletedUser49099

I remember when the alliance cap limit was 200-500. No need for sister, brother, or academy alliances then. Everyone shared in the WW win as a whole. I miss the old days.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser53664

I remember when the alliance cap limit was 200-500. No need for sister, brother, or academy alliances then. Everyone shared in the WW win as a whole. I miss the old days.

Back then the player base was massively larger to, making for more alliances. If they truly cared they would eliminate shared forums

DeletedUser31931

It's quite valuable to have a shared defense or OP forum between two pacted alliances though, this adds another element to diplo. What they should do is cap it to one shared tab. So Alliance A can only have one shared tab to carefully use instead of being able to share all of them with an academy.

DeletedUser41523

I remember on theta where we had a 250 cap and still found multiple sister alliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.