Pre-World Katane Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32373

yes it is...just like DILF's....in case you don't know what a dilf is, its one hot daddy.

Now, what were we talkin bout?

DeletedUser

about time for some good settings no moral to
been waiting for a world to join seems i'm long over due

DeletedUser32498

about time for some good settings no moral to
been waiting for a world to join seems i'm long over due

Man I heard a lot about you. How's Achilles? And yeah seems a lot of people gonna enjoy this next world.

DeletedUser37640

Well this is a joy killer, increase the alliance cap! Can't wait to see the MRA's though.

DeletedUser

Looked on to see if any worlds were opening up that I could make a return to, and see this. Not bad settings, looking forward to the carnage >:D

DeletedUser41962

Hello all.

Another new world about to open soon.

What would you say is the best speed settings for a new world?

DeletedUser45340

It can approximate a time/hour that would open?:)

DeletedUser

kad .... thats lame ... really lame

funnily enough naji, my premade is not about you, and as it is my last ingame appearance then I want to make sure that I have all my guys there not just half of them. This "rivalry" is insignificant in the long run, and whether your guys join the same world as us doesn't really matter to me, as I have done almost all I can within the game. Those of you in the know, know what almost means ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

It can approximate a time/hour that would open?:)
They usually open between 13:00 and 17:00 German time.

It will be announced on the login page and on forum whithin a minute or so of opening.

DeletedUser32498

funnily enough naji, my premade is not about you, and as it is my last ingame appearance then I want to make sure that I have all my guys there not just half of them. This "rivalry" is insignificant in the long run, and whether your guys join the same world as us doesn't really matter to me, as I have done almost all I can within the game. Those of you in the know, know what almost means ;)

So you want to get a crown to top it all off. Yeah I hear ya. Naji is pretty good for taking those away from people so I see why you are not joining Katane. lol.

DeletedUser

So you want to get a crown to top it all off. Yeah I hear ya. Naji is pretty good for taking those away from people so I see why you are not joining Katane. lol.

haha, I spit on crowns lol you couldn't be further away from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.