Pre-World Kepoi Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDontMainLulu

Hipparchus
Here is a comparison of the advertised servers settings, pretty fast servers, not bad:D
Settingsende (click)fr (click)it (click)
Game speed:4424
Unit speed:4423
Trade speed:43?4
Conquer system:RevoltRevoltRevoltConquest
Morale:ActiveActiveActiveInactive
Night Bonus:/23-0723-0723-07
Endgame:Domination (?)W.W. (regular)Domination (regular)W.W. (fast)
Special settings:///Resource production +10%

Last edited:

css1981

Phrourach
its like russian server, have fun :)
Main question is; are the russian bots ready ?
smiley-emoticons-biggrin.gif

IDontMainLulu

Hipparchus
its like russian server, have fun :)
There is a small part of Italian players who unfortunately use the FarmBot (at their own risk...), but this also happens here, or in Germany, or in France and in other countries, i have played in different countries and it happens almost everywhere (i have not played in Russia so i don't know what happens there:))
I'm sure it does, but then again why would anyone want to play with nightbonus
It helps those who spend less and small ally, you can send the cs right before the nightbonus, if the enemy is not ready or good enough in timing, the cs is protected, but "only" for 8h. Also, nightbonus doesn't mean that you can sleep during night, you risk them attacking where you have FS or mythic units, and it doesn't take long to break through some small bunkers even during the nightbonus if you're sleeping.
It is probably just habit, abroad they are used to having it and have built strategies on it.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
It would be a Honor :)
nah bro hes trolling. Trust me there would probably be no honor at all haha. As an old grepo player to another old grepo player, i can tell you grepo isnt the way it used to be before. A new server today even if its 3 months old, its probably the size of a quarter of an old server such as ETA or Bellerophon.
On december 2020 i returned to play the game and gold has taken over the game. Also the community isnt "new" like before, by now i can see almost everyone knows everyone, so whenever you join a new world you wont know how many members of your alliance are spying for their friends in the next alliance.
Also externals arent really friendly-competitive anymore, rather arguable toxic.

messirve

Hoplite
good morning, any alliance that can host some players from the Spanish server? we come to try the English server and to have fun, experiences of years

DeletedUser55891

good morning, any alliance that can host some players from the Spanish server? we come to try the English server and to have fun, experiences of years
yeah make a big spanish premade pls, we are looking for competition

messirve

Hoplite
I don't think that among a very large group for revolt, for old might be, but also complicated, because in the, it starts an x6 in short

DeletedUser53831

I just hope we can hopefully fill the 4 core oceans up but that may seem unlikely...

Status
Not open for further replies.