Pre World Kos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
This thread is for discussion about EN56, Kos. Settings have been announced, and the world will be released tomorrow.

As always, this thread will be closed upon opening of the world.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

speed 1 lol...that is funny we just had one now another one lol.....

DeletedUser

Well I'm just sure people are happy that they've got the settings with the notice for once, not hours before!

DeletedUser31931

Hero World Please!

Another speed one world? That is all you people seem to make these days. But we don't want yet another speed one world, we want a hero world! There has not been a new hero world for ages, and for those wanting one, there are none! At least give us vote to see how many want another boring, slow speed one, or who wants a nice, fast paced exciting hero world!

We want a hero world!

:pro: :pro: :pro: :pro: :pro:
:pro: :pro: :pro: :pro: :pro:​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We want a hero world!
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another speed one world? That is all you people seem to make these days. But we don't want yet another speed one world, we want a hero world! There has not been a new hero world for ages, and for those wanting one, there are none! At least give us vote to see how many want another boring, slow speed one, or who wants a nice, fast paced exciting hero world!

FYI-
The last set of 3rd gen worlds has gone-
And now another 1...

That's 2 speed 3s, 3 speed 2s and 5 speed 1s.
None of those worlds are too long, just join one of the 5 speed 2s or 3s.

I admit that 2 speed 1s in a row is a tad annoying.. But think of it from inno's POV. New players prefer speed 1 as it gives them a chance to get used to things. It also slows down the release of the next world (which is what we here on the forums want no?) as it has a higher cap.

Just join an old world if you want the right settings... i'm sure you'll find one you like.

DeletedUser37693

i think a when a world ends ie finishes ww's a world with the similar if not the same settings should come out

Richard

Strategos
Hi all,

First up, I will feedback the request for a new Hero World, thanks. Secondly, as has been discussed numerous times, if, as a community, we want to have servers which are speed 2 and speed 3, we need to accept that as a direct result of this, we will have more speed 1's. If you want the world releases to slow down, you need to get used to speed 1's being the norm. If you want more speed 2's and 3's, you need to accept that worlds will be released more frequently. We can't have it both ways, sorry.

Richard

DeletedUser6983

Give us a speed for and release a world the next day :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for the slow release i think the gap between this world and the last is a recent history record :p I really dont mind that its a speed 1, it means the next speed 2+ will have more competition, because more and more people are waiting for it. And we asked for this right??

DeletedUser

Yep, I'm in support of them releasing a speed 2 world. The next speed 3 should be released around mid-way or end of February.

DeletedUser33436

World

Hi all,

First up, I will feedback the request for a new Hero World, thanks. Secondly, as has been discussed numerous times, if, as a community, we want to have servers which are speed 2 and speed 3, we need to accept that as a direct result of this, we will have more speed 1's. If you want the world releases to slow down, you need to get used to speed 1's being the norm. If you want more speed 2's and 3's, you need to accept that worlds will be released more frequently. We can't have it both ways, sorry.

Richard

It's better you mix like now a speed 3 then a new speed one in like month or so then in 10-30 days from then a new speed 2 world and like that .

DeletedUser

They do mix it up... It is odd to have two speed 1s in a row but this is what we want. We want them to do speed 1s as it slows down the rate at which new worlds are released which is a good thing...
Just wait and join a speed 2 or 3 world when its released or join an older world :)

DeletedUser

I think all the old skool grepo players want faster worlds cos we have been playing for so long we want it all faster and quicker, it can be boring playing speed 1 worlds and most people steer clear of them now.

DeletedUser

I'll play in here! I'll try to let a few friends of me come to this world to make an alliance. Hope you guys will see the name: 'Unbeatable' a lot. That will be my alliance.

I wish every player who's going to play here a lot of succes!

DeletedUser31931

We aren't asking for a a bunch of fast servers, we just want one new hero world!

We want a hero world!

:pro: :pro: :pro: :pro: :pro:​

Status
Not open for further replies.