Pre-World Lapithos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Useful. Thanks.....

Nakierza, thank you! Somebody that understood what I meant lol!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We have never given a specific release time and unfortunately we never will. The world will open at some point on the date specified.

DeletedUser

From experience they usually come out about 10-2 unless problems come up. I have a good feeling this one is coming at 11:20 don't ask me why total gut feeling :p

DeletedUser32498

They always open world on weekdays and never weekends... I think Grepo needs to change that.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Worlds are opened on weekdays because that is when people are in the office. So if a problem arises with the launch they have people there to fix it in a more timely manner.

DeletedUser32498

Worlds are opened on weekdays because that is when people are in the office. So if a problem arises with the launch they have people there to fix it in a more timely manner.

That's when the clients are also at work and have no time to enter the world cause it's a work day.

DeletedUser

Plus the fact bp usually ends on a weekend so people can play and aren't at work i think it works. Even if you start a few days late won't affect you i think the system is fine.

DeletedUser26926

Hey guys. Couple hours left. Can't wait for this to open as I am bored out of my mind in this holidays. I am running an alliance in Ialysos but that doesn't take up to much time.

Any idea what direction everyone is going? Think I will be going South-East unless everyone is going somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Going random be crazy ;) I am still hoping it opens in an hour 40 so my prediction is right :)

DeletedUser26926

Sounds fun but if you go random you often end up the ocean with least players to make the world even and that means you have less cities to conquer.

DeletedUser26926

yeah but there was one world when i spawned in an awful ocean with only nooby turtled cities and nooby undeveloped cities.

DeletedUser

I can move around if you pop in when i do i know there will be one city nearby worth looking at ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.