Pre-World Lapithos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26926

I think someone should call their alliance AGGRESSIVE SIMMERS. I just find that name really catchy.

DeletedUser

Maybe without the caps but it would be inventive. I kind of like the sound of an alliance called Partial Insanity :)

DeletedUser26926

LIGHTBULB MOMENT! i have a great new comp. BEST ALLIANCE NAME!

DeletedUser26926

That's what i asked but no answer yet. I will being going to O55 though.

And BTW gesote, are you saying that my first comp was bad?!? You just entered the naughty book! :p

DeletedUser

I find 55 and 45 are usually popular but its usually random. Well done on your first post as well have some rep :) I never said it was good or bad i just said i liked the alliance one your just picking at my words ;)

DeletedUser26926

OOOHHH REALLY! well I'll take out the expulsion section and put you in detention. :cool:

DeletedUser26926

see you there then. By the way if you are going South East try to join as soon as the world opens so we can beside each other.

DeletedUser

Man, joining as early as it is possible is the reason why I am camping over here :D

DeletedUser26926

I know some people from my church teen group that have people in their school who once made a teacher cry and leave their school.

DeletedUser26926

there was also a freind of these people who was having a party at their house. The house was right beside a carehome and they had not warned the carehome of the party beforehand. The carehome ended up calling the police and the police came round to the party and told everyone to get out. some teens saw this happening and went round the back of the house, took out some knives and told the person hosting the party to get out as well. They then smashed up everything in the house and it turns out the owners of the house were really rich and had a cellar full of wine and guess what happened to that...

That just tells you all about our current society.

DeletedUser

These things can't be put on society as a whole though we are not all the same :)

DeletedUser26926

yeah but the teen community where i live is generally a lot like that.

DeletedUser43070

i love it when inno doesnt post it on the home page that a new world is coming, not many join, then when more see what happened too late, already 5k pointers

Status
Not open for further replies.