Pre World Lato Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On the 18th, EN93 will be opened. As is always the case we do not know the exact time it opens, we only know that the world will open during office hours. The settings will be announced shortly. Once the world is open this thread will be moved into the new world forum and closed.

DeletedUser49993

Should be speed 3 or 4. Speed 4 would be really great. Moral inactive and I´m hoping for Revolt

DeletedUser53844

4/4 speed conquest no morale,thank you.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
lots of people waiting on this!

DeletedUser53867

4/4 speed, morale inactive and revolt please, all my friends want this and so do i :)

DeletedUser53867

I know, i was lying :((, but seriously 4/4 for the win

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Just for future reference, once the pre-world thread gets posted as well as the new world announcement all that is left to do is wait on settings confirmation. Asking for specific settings now won't change what we get. Plus speed 4's are uniquely rare and hard to get.

DeletedUser53784

The night mode never gets activated and instant purchase is never forbidden So why do u list them and have such features
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

DeletedUser31385

.EN doesn't have night mode (This is an international server).

DeletedUser51283

Looking forward to this world-should be quick the last few have been slow.

DeletedUser16512

would love to see the bandit camps, a lot of talk about them yet still not been used yet

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Will it use the Battle Point Villages?

No BPV at launch. As for why we announce the world before we have settings it's because we want players to know as soon as possible that a world is coming out. We get constantly messaged and ticketed with questions about the next world release. If we waited till we had the settings approved then there would be another few day delay in announcing the world. It's a matter of announcing it as quickly as we can once we find out so people wait a bit less for the news.

DeletedUser53870

3/2 conquest pls. morale inactive pls. alliance cap 50 pls. no ww stage pls. 3 ocean dominance pls. gold usage limit pls. noob like me dont like ww stage or gold abuse. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.