DeletedUser52116

yeeeeaay
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
nice job inno
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser53870

not exactly my preference (although i didnt expect change in ww stage lol). i will be joinin though.
vet. lookin for a good premade

DeletedUser34939

Why do you sound upset about that fisty? Supply and demand.

DeletedUser48582

Dammit a conquest server... Hoped for a revo :( Well then me and my lads will join a national server in stead.

DeletedUser17088

Why do you sound upset about that fisty? Supply and demand.

yeh i hear ya, nothing wrong with people getting the settings they want. hell i thought the voting thing they did for another world was awesome.

I'm just grumbling for grumbles sake i guess, its the WW thing mainly, worlds die when they start and that every 6 months the perfect settings for a world that i may want to play comes out (taras/carphi/helike/latos roughly 6 months apart),too soon for the current world to be boring and by the time it is, the next world is too long in the tooth. I knew as soon as the premade for gothams alliance was posted that a 3/3 conquest no morale (or similar) world would be released.

i hate ww's can you tell :D

DeletedUser41523

We all hate WWs man no sweat. Also yay this starts before Halloween. Meaning I'll make it more than a month barring death by alcohol poisoning.

DeletedUser

Will be joining, although would have preferred revolt.... 5 year vet first world was Tau en19 looking for a good premade .

DeletedUser46374

I've never understood why they announce a world is coming out before they decide the settings all it tends to do is gets lots of people excited hoping a world they want might appear then a lot of people usually get disappointed
Hey Dom ! are you still playing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.