Is this you in mauders or im in delusion???or better say walled mauders lol
Game is dead because u want to play something that u cant play
I will ask mods for speed 1 for you guys who log 1-2 h per day

GRADEUS

Hoplite
Is this you in mauders or im in delusion???or better say walled mauders lol
Game is dead because u want to play something that u cant play
I will ask mods for speed 1 for you guys who log 1-2 h per day
U are in delusion when u think that i was playing this world. I don't even know this alliance and was trolling with them, but i guess u are more of a troller if u think a MRA had any chance to put up a fight. U are the kind that thinks that u are good if u conquer offliners but didn't expect more from u tbh.

segi2345

Lochagos
U are in delusion when u think that i was playing this world. I don't even know this alliance and was trolling with them, but i guess u are more of a troller if u think a MRA had any chance to put up a fight. U are the kind that thinks that u are good if u conquer offliners but didn't expect more from u tbh.
Lmao im a troler and u want new world
Ofcourse u was there just for gold etc lol
Then dont write stupid sentence here,and go play minecraft or whatever is name of that game

Clas17

Hipparchus
dont jump to conclusions and being a little sh in the forums doesnt mean evolution did you any good