Pre-World Leontini Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On September 18th EN110 will be opened. This will be the first EN world to start with the Domination endgame. The world will open sometime during German office hours on the 18th, we cannot get any more specific than that. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 60
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination

Last edited:

DeletedUser50652

Hello

In fact i don't agree with that settings, in my opinion made a world with domination when the beta server that is testing domination are open in 1 month.

Wait for the feedback after beta world end and then test domination in english server

DeletedUser36085

I feel there'll be plenty of new and returning players interested in this one, with the exception of those who want to stay in and focus on the other open worlds.

DeletedUser55346

Fast world - nice
Morale- i dont care much
Domination - i can agree with people who say "we should wait feedback first then make domination world"

Atm im playing beta 10... still too young world to have opinion.

But i will playing New World. So if there is some Active Alliance who is looking for more player i can join. Pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55946

I have a doubt. In other thread the start of the world is on September 18th? which is the real date? 18 or 19?

DeletedUser48582

Fast world - nice
Morale- i dont care much
Domination - i can agree with people who say "we should wait feedback first then make domination world"

Atm im playing beta 10... still too young world to have opinion.

But i will playing New World. So if there is some Active Alliance who is looking for more player i can join. Pm me.
They are testing it on both beta and national servers in NL and DK and if that has shown to be working good they might as well continue. Bugs Can be fixed and it will take a while before this EN server hits the end game anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.