Pre-World Leontini Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55855

Hello

In fact i don't agree with that settings, in my opinion made a world with domination when the beta server that is testing domination are open in 1 month.

Wait for the feedback after beta world end and then test domination in english server

Domination age on Beta will start much sooner(in 30 days) as it is speed 6 conquest world and will get properly tested and bugs will be fixed if any are found, please note that this world is speed 3 meaning domination will take at least 2 and a half or 3 full months for it to reach the new endgame, in addition to beta domination world being tested, Dutch fast domination world has almost reached the endgame stage, dutch world is revolt, while beta one is conquest, so endgame will be tested completely on both type of the worlds before this one gets to that point, and most likely without any bugs or issues.

DeletedUser55892

I'm always down to join, pm me if interested. I basically don't sleep :cool:

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Hello all my fellow grepo players I’ll be going in this world and will be making a newspaper that I will keep going this time for this world sense it’s the new endgame.

I hope a lot of dominant teams will be joining here will make my newspaper more fun if I have a lot of nice wars to write about.

Please let me know if there is any active premades recruiting I would love to join a team going in.

Pm if you think I fit your team.

DeletedUser54993

Hello all my fellow grepo players I’ll be going in this world and will be making a newspaper that I will keep going this time for this world sense it’s the new endgame.

I hope a lot of dominant teams will be joining here will make my newspaper more fun if I have a lot of nice wars to write about.

Please let me know if there is any active premades recruiting I would love to join a team going in.

Pm if you think I fit your team.
please dont rim him in first 2 weeks because you always leave newspaper after 2 weeks

DeletedUser48886

Definitely a few premades going in with some more trying to get set up. a few have been posted in the Pre Mades section here. If you are crazy enough and looking to fight, myself (The Phoenyx) and Rubilax are setting one up right now called "Bethlem Asylum" and looking for players to join. Message either myself or Rubilax here or in the game (both of us are on EN108 right now)

DeletedUser55663

I guess now I just need to wait for a Conquest one
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser55540

Premade Alert.
N.W.A.
Noobs with Attitudes
O44 Birth

Status
Not open for further replies.