Pre-World Methone Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
On November 13th EN111 will be opened. This will be the first EN Conquest world to start with the Domination endgame. The world will open sometime during German office hours on the 13th, we cannot get any more specific than that. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 35
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination

DeletedUser55307

On November 13th EN111 will be opened. This will be the first EN Conquest world to start with the Domination endgame. The world will open sometime during German office hours on the 13th, we cannot get any more specific than that. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 35
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
35 alliance cap Haha this will be interesting

DeletedUser45360

And the Domination CQ world we get has morale... No thank you.
You would have quit 1-2 months in even if it wasn't morale
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser47953

Well, with half the gold users in the grepoverse tied up on 110, we might have some fun with a 35 cap world. Let's really hope we don't see 111 Golden Whatever Alliance 1 thru 15 there hogging up the whole server... I think I may give a 35 cap CQ world a go... might be fun... settings are nice and fast and any serious player on speed 3 can finish quests, get CQ researched, and have 3 cities coming out of BP around day 4 or 5 without spending gold. I can do it by start of day 4. Fair enough. I'll probably be there with some iteration of WE BE PIRATES...

Edit: If you have worked with me before and want to do a premade, PM me here on externals. If you haven't worked with me before, but want to do a premade with me, PM me here on externals. If you hate me, please don't apply for membership. I'll consider a premade of up to two dozen players with room left for good people in our geographic area. Rights will be strict at first until I see who is most dedicated to the group. We will also vet and train new players or random experienced players as we go, per SOP for WE BE PIRATES. This is the first time I have offered open application for a premade, so only serious folks should apply. I run a tight ship, but with the right people, I've done some good things on previous servers. Discord and Skype are out, we won't use anything except normal ingame forum. Officer positions will be based on merit and dedication, not on joining first. THE PIRATE CODE will be in effect from day one and will be enforced as usual. Punishments remain the same. Former officers and members of WE BE PIRATES will be given preference for invites.

My vision is to drop in a couple days off the start day and play the game old school, like we did 50 servers ago... If you know what I mean or have been with me before, then PM me.

Also, we will not MRA or MPA. I really hate to do that, so fast and efficient killing is what will be in order. We will only consider Pact or NAP for strategic reasons with another alliance to kill a common foe or to eventually merge if we find we have inactives. Otherwise, it's one team killing everyone around, all major alliances set RED.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55307

I'll be here idk with who open to a inv don't wanna be in the core though

DeletedUser47953

Speed 3 is 8 hours unless based on troops speed of 4 which would be 6 hours. This is the adult game. I am recruiting premade only for players willing to keep up and also, you will kill your friends from other servers. You can laugh and joke with them in PM, but no giving info. Spies are removed and cities taken... I only want players willing to go into character on a server and play like you mean it... Like the old days before 400 people decided to rig the game. Honestly, this game will die soon if people don't stop with the rigged games... Your pixels mean little to nothing if you decided the ending before the server started...

DeletedUser55362

Alliance Lioness Fashion will join for gold, any alliance need good trades?
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

[Its a future project, design by LionFromTheNorth & Silver-Eyed Lion King]

DeletedUser54663

wouldve been better if this was no morale, I might join. will see what the us settings are first.

DeletedUser54313

so any premade gonna be build?
Or am I gonna build one ? ?

DeletedUser54313

I'm gonna form a premade
Anyone serious about joining let me know
I'm a great leader and honestly my team always has a dominant start so u know it's gonna be fun :)

DeletedUser54965

ill be playing this world seriously, any serious premades hmu :p

Status
Not open for further replies.