Pre-World Methone Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Will join this server, kind of a new player, anyone who would like to teach me how to play?
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser56080

If you would like to join a premade group, message me or reply to this post. We are looking for 35 active and consistent members, preferably with experience, and Discord activity is a MUST... Cant provide many other details until you are into the discord lol!

Currently 18 of 35 slots filled

DeletedUser41523

Now listen here, EN111. I like ya. And I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours.

DeletedUser54663

I dont know if Ill play this seriously or just test it out to see what its like exactly. before the next fast world opens and have the feel for it.

DeletedUser55307

I dont know if Ill play this seriously or just test it out to see what its like exactly. before the next fast world opens and have the feel for it.
That's the same as me I'm looking for a alliance that plans to be going in later

DeletedUser56085

Hi to all!
I would like to play seriously this server.
I'm experinced player but never start in pre-made group. So if enyone need another active player pm me

DeletedUser55714

I will probably join STRICTLY to gold trade and see how the EG works. I'll start a dayish late maybe. If I end up building a city that you or your team would like to have, PLEASE just mail me first and I will gladly hand it over to you and relocate to fit you and/or your team. :)

Best of luck to all! May the trash talk be high, the gold trading higher, and the BP income higher still!! :D

Edit: Side note - If you would like a gold trader near you and/or your team please mail me here and send me an invite! Will gladly help support whatever team will be cool with me hanging around :D

DeletedUser28457

I'm looking for an alliance. Anyone want an experienced player...??

King Soos

Strategos
I will probably join STRICTLY to gold trade and see how the EG works. I'll start a dayish late maybe. If I end up building a city that you or your team would like to have, PLEASE just mail me first and I will gladly hand it over to you and relocate to fit you and/or your team. :)

Best of luck to all! May the trash talk be high, the gold trading higher, and the BP income higher still!! :D

Edit: Side note - If you would like a gold trader near you and/or your team please mail me here and send me an invite! Will gladly help support whatever team will be cool with me hanging around :D
Can I join ur allaince?
want to learn from a great like you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.