Pre-World Neapolis Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35722

If you are looking for anyone for your premade, feel free to slide into my dm's! I'm bored, got about 11k gold on my account and ready to farm 10mins for at least the next 15 days due to confinement.

DeletedUser55126

people that want challenge, pm me on discord "La cagoule#2744" we will spawn close as i can conquer you :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Thanks for the tag, quite busy these days, as nori said, no matter the speed morale ruined it... our premade is not going to drop on morale active world, however this might not be a bad world to get some additional gold for when next no morale world drops.

Also anyone thinking of joining @DavidDesu 's premade you got more chance of success of going alone than in ally founded/lead by him.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Just do what you did on 113. Get 10ish LMDs and play from there. That gave me fits.

you make it sound like other teams on morale worlds dont abuse the crap out of LMD's... its a cheap tactic that is overused simply put...

any real player and premade will avoid joining morale conquest and using such tactics(hence why they wait for no morale world) to show how good they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.