Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On January 9th our next world, Nero, will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 2
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 2
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 60
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • Revolt Duration: 12 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Endgame Speed: Regular
  • Artifact: Athena's Cornucopia
  • World Boosts: +20% construction speed, +20% recruitment speed

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We were long overdue for a slower world and the last speed 2 was a conquest world so we went with a slow revolt this time around.

alex378321

Hoplite
We were long overdue for a slower world and the last speed 2 was a conquest world so we went with a slow revolt this time around.
What about the poll? What was the point of mass mailing us to vote for world's settings when you were just gonna pick the settings that we were "long overdue" for? I am sure the majority of people voted for a fast conquest, so why are you giving us something that we don't want?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We do use the polls but there's more than one setting in them. If we only ever used the winning results from each poll we'd have speed 5 no morale every single world with alternating revolt and conquest each time. So we do have to use the other speeds as we do have players who enjoy them but we still use the results of the other settings options to round out the world's settings.

In this case it's been 7 or so months since the last speed 2 which was conquest so we were in need of a revolt speed 2. But we used the results of the rest of the poll to form the remaining settings.

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Message me if anyone has any premades that will be joining this world. Looking to return to Grepolis for one more world.

alex378321

Hoplite
We do use the polls but there's more than one setting in them. If we only ever used the winning results from each poll we'd have speed 5 no morale every single world with alternating revolt and conquest each time. So we do have to use the other speeds as we do have players who enjoy them but we still use the results of the other settings options to round out the world's settings.

In this case it's been 7 or so months since the last speed 2 which was conquest so we were in need of a revolt speed 2. But we used the results of the rest of the poll to form the remaining settings.
Why don't you give us the settings we voted for and then have as many slow worlds as you need to after that? It honestly makes no sense to have vote if you don't even listen to the settings that people want. You should've just asked them to exclude EN from the poll if you had no intentions of giving people what they wanted.

News flash: If we wanted to play slow worlds, we'd vote for it. But the majority of people don't.

The DE market has also had fast settings for the last 4 worlds, but the Comas over there actually listen to their players and give them what they want. Hence why they are getting another fast world. What a great start to the new year...

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Absolute disappointment.

At least if you want to drop slow world like that, which never ends drop 2 worlds simultaneously and give to the majority whatever they voted for.

It sucks how grepolis team never listens to the playerbase.

archdude

Phrourach
Any world chat or something going for this world? I'm interested in joining the world and would love to be a bit more active and less noob than other worlds.
Cheers.

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
Why don't you give us the settings we voted for and then have as many slow worlds as you need to after that? It honestly makes no sense to have vote if you don't even listen to the settings that people want. You should've just asked them to exclude EN from the poll if you had no intentions of giving people what they wanted.

News flash: If we wanted to play slow worlds, we'd vote for it. But the majority of people don't.

The DE market has also had fast settings for the last 4 worlds, but the Comas over there actually listen to their players and give them what they want. Hence why they are getting another fast world. What a great start to the new year...

Stop whining, read somewhere that you don't like drama queens :)

Shock

Chiliarch
Appreciate the shitty settings so I'm not tempted to come back and waste my time with this game again :comorade:

Pissm4ker

Hoplite
bad combination revolt ( 12 hours to convince villagers that I'm cuter than next door dude!!!!! ) G.S. 2 and dominancia this server will end 2050 :eek:
revooollllt sucks long live conquest, if the idea is to get players to play in slow motion please ajust for 1 :eek::p

Last edited:

MartinusV

Hipparchus
A slow world with the following

• World Boosts: +20% construction speed, +20% recruitment speed

Looking forward to Feb when speed 5 comes out with 24 hours conquest period

We get why but why not open 2 worlds. One for what the people want and the other for the vegans!

alex378321

Hoplite
If you won't change the speed, atleast change it to conquest. No reason why we should have two revolts in a row

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We no longer release multiple worlds at once so that's not possible for this world release. As for changing it to conquest the last couple of speed 2 worlds were conquest so this one needs to be revolt. The last speed 2 revolt world was Pylos if I remember correctly which was a year and a half ago.