Pre-world Nysa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43011

Hmmm ill guess:

Settings: Speed - 2 Unit Speed - 2; Alliance Cap - 150; Beginners Protection: 6 Days; Conquest; Morale - Inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm thinking less than three days warning, (for franks sake for you dirty minded mods)

DeletedUser42857

Im thinking two worlds a month is too many.

The last one doesnt exactly appear to be crammed with players. Why not wait for that to actually fill up a bit. A world every 2 weeks is just too much. :(

DeletedUser14786

Well if there is going to be a world released I hope it will be speed 2 or 3, with a fast unit speed.

If it's speed 2 or 3 Revolt I'll even start an alliance there! Barring bad luck and some big pre-made starting in my ocean I'm pretty sure I can build a top 5 alliance again in a revolt world.

If there is no morale I'll be inclined to use lots of gold too. Though if there is morale I'll probably try to grow with the speed of the server so morale doesn't punish me.

DeletedUser

On Monday, the 31st of March, world Nysa will open its gates for battle.

yeh which is why i sad less than three days warning is not enough :heh:

4 hours of the 28th, 24 hours of the 29th 24 hours of the 30th = 52 hours, or 2 days and 4 hours = less than three days warning.
now the world will come out around 10:00 their time or so, so let's say 2 days and 14 hours :)

DeletedUser

If you want that dream to be true, join the US worlds. They have significantly smaller alliance caps and mostly high world speeds
Playing with people from all over the world is a bit of the charm

DeletedUser

US and EN are the same, US is more diverse...weve attracted many of the top people of En over and we are really competitive. Dont believe the other people saying how we are " relaxed and lazy in the US"

DeletedUser

EN server has more active players and the bar set higher,
also talking to people with different nationalities from all over the world and what they do and such is a part of the game I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.