Pre-world Nysa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ratio wouldn't matter if we were commenting on what you said...a simple fact there are more active people there, thanks for the -rep....read the post first.

DeletedUser

Ratio wouldn't matter if we were commenting on what you said...a simple fact there are more active people there, thanks for the -rep....read the post first.

Are you talking to me?
If that's the case you obviously just jump to that conclusion and have no idea what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

We weren't discussing the rate at which people join/leave. We were discussing a base number.

Yes the rates are true, 1:2 - 1:4. However if we were examining how many are active then 41 is still a greater amount. Rate of exchange on the US servers can be larger if we know that the EN servers are there to directly support English speakers, European English speakers (British people). Were as the UK has what 60,000,000 people and the US has 300,000,000. So even if we were bringing rate of exchange into question the exchange rate could still be 3.25x the amount of the EN. Servers and maintain a larger audience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can never remember to have commented the ratios you posted?
Nor have I claimed they are wrong

DeletedUser

I -repped you. Now you have explained though, I see I took it out of context. But I got confused over that becuase it said the "rate", which to me means "a specific kind of ratio". It's just me because I've buried head in my maths textbooks over the last couple of days, so I will usually take it to mean it's mathematical meaning, lol. Sorry anyway.

DeletedUser

Ah 3 3 revolt this is going to be very fun..

Server location doesnt mean anything as it is the caliber of the players who come that make the world interesting ,not location.

See you all on the seas of war an lets make this one to remember ......

DeletedUser

You know what I think of this world? I believe that the first 2 weeks of the game will be predominately MRA land...so you dont have to join the first day of the world... You can even wait for 2 weeks, join in, and then stilll able to get first place.

DeletedUser

This world has a interesting mix of competition... Shame most/alot of the beast revolt players still play. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.