Pre-world Nysa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarun-

Strategos
World starts 14:00-16:00 GMT+2 based on past releases.

Has anybody seen the easter event on InnoGames TV? It looks very similar to the cauldron we had on Cythera release, albeit with seemingly less recipe/item combinations.

Looks like it includes the resource gift packages though. Time for massive gold growth.

One thing that looked interesting was the bonus coins package. They didn't hover over the effects for that one so it's not exactly clear what that does. Instant coins or X per hour, or extras with island quests?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The coin reward is just X amount of coins given to you instantly. So you could win say 20 coins of wisdom from an egg or 20 coins of war. Amount of coins is dependent on the level of the award and world speed as always.

DeletedUser

Thank the gods, I got work off Monday and Tuesday, I can get a good foot in the world :)

DeletedUser

I guess so, was more or less just laughing :) but yeah that would be awesome :) and I'd be very interested!

DeletedUser

Lots of premades lining up for this world and i bet lots of decent players as well fighting should be fierce will be keeping an eye out :)

DeletedUser

Grepolis bounty service for NSYA

We will be available for :

Sieges
Spells
Conquests
Clearings
Rim Ops
Enemy intelligence

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

think i might have to join this world