Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48256

@Baudin Toolan

Can you explain the process of how you went from the results of the vote to these world settings please?

Yes, it was a tie between conquest WW and revolt dom but surely the next thing to look at would be the total votes for revolt or conquest? In which case revolt would have won.

Thanks.

DeletedUser55889

They won't change their decisions now lol you guys aren't new, the iron fist has decided.
By the way -- Polls aren't necessarily decision-binding. I would treat these kinds of polls more as an indication rather than a 'It will happen because we voted for it'.

If anyone wants to hug together in this new world holla at your girl. Kastoria reaches WW soon and I fancy some fun on the Rim, because i won't really play seriously with Morale on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

why wouldnt we be, no one gets what they wanted, that poll was for nothing but false hopes and upset dreams

DeletedUser56156

Last world opened was cq (we can all agree 112 doesn’t count). Why do we need another? Am I missing something? I don’t do conquest. So I guess I’ll ... come back and check new worlds if I remember? Meanwhile 113 will drain existing players from 111 and both will be wastelands?

DeletedUser54965

113 wont drain from 111 most likely people from 109 will go, but it is 3/2 with 12 hour cq most likely. So i doubt anyone will play, mods are dumb for this world but hey its w/e

DeletedUser55892

you guys do realize with the new morale system every world for now on is going to have morale right

DeletedUser53831

Great... another conquest world with MORALE even though those were set settings, this world is now a conquest world so we again have to worry about low morale drivers yet again. But since it's a conquest world atleast we don't have to worry about Erik or Kronnos am I right?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
@Baudin Toolan

Can you explain the process of how you went from the results of the vote to these world settings please?

Yes, it was a tie between conquest WW and revolt dom but surely the next thing to look at would be the total votes for revolt or conquest? In which case revolt would have won.

Thanks.

The slow/fast options for revolt and conquest were considered different options and so we did count votes for slow revolt and votes for fast revolt as being collective votes for revolt. So it came down to a tie between the 2 fast options and conquest was what the final decision was made by Rich, myself, and Inno. As for why we didn't run a tie break poll that was because we needed the settings in before the Christmas holiday as a good number of people at Inno were taking time off to visit family and so the world would have to be prepared for launch before they left.

The morale setting is basically going to be on all worlds going forward since it was reworked months ago. We can't have as many morale inactive worlds as we once did.

DeletedUser54965

The slow/fast options for revolt and conquest were considered different options and so we did count votes for slow revolt and votes for fast revolt as being collective votes for revolt. So it came down to a tie between the 2 fast options and conquest was what the final decision was made by Rich, myself, and Inno. As for why we didn't run a tie break poll that was because we needed the settings in before the Christmas holiday as a good number of people at Inno were taking time off to visit family and so the world would have to be prepared for launch before they left.

The morale setting is basically going to be on all worlds going forward since it was reworked months ago. We can't have as many morale inactive worlds as we once did.

so we cant count now? it was no tie, revolt had a more total votew than conquest, either someone is blind or maybe overlooked something bad, so we are upset not because you guys were trolling but because someone isnt competent enough to count. fair enough.

DeletedUser56156

But you JUST released a conquest world. You know that some people hate conquest. So here we are, no world to play. Thanks!

DeletedUser55701

Morale = No Fun

No Morale = Fun

smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser55892

But you JUST released a conquest world. You know that some people hate conquest. So here we are, no world to play. Thanks!
ditto

DeletedUser52215

Something tells me conquest makes them more money than revolt...

DeletedUser56156

Something tells me conquest makes them more money than revolt...

I had the same thought. None of the good players I know will play conquest, they just had a conquest world, it's vulnerable to morale exploits ... doesn't add up.

DeletedUser54965

lol dw they will make next revolt world slow for all of us.. speed 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.