Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55714

I think that your mouth and personality also prevents you from joining any decent teams.

Glad you think that. However I joined the #1 team in 107 and left [the world] because it was too easy. The leader of the top team BEGGED me to join his team there. Got deep into the core, wrecked everyone with great ease, and then left because again.. too easy. But looks like you're not accepting my challenge so there's one wannabe down, whose next?

I can't really say whether US or EN is harder, I think the answer depends a lot on someone's personal experiences.
I played from US41 and onwards, but rather a newcomer to EN, I don't think the servers differ much other than there's probably more variety of players on EN. CQ worlds on US just end up with the same teams, same names, month in and month out, which made me leave to EN. Maybe if the same people stop hugging every world I'd come back but meh, bigger variety on EN is much better.

@Jalmundr the Bear, if you're starting in this CQ world, my Discord is #4949. But I don't think anyone will play serious on En113

I'll hit you up there! Let you know my plans. But I will say, from US41 onward, you're absolutely right. Same people, same teams, same drama, same level of easy wrecking people. At here in EN, it's all a surprise for me since I don't know hardly anyone. But the old world US servers (us1, 2, etc) were INCREDIBLY hard. And that's before all the events, instabuild (gold), and gold trading. We were lucky to have 4 events a year..

@Jalmundr the Bear, you sound like the crybaby you accuse EN players of being. In 109, you have more than 40 cities and only 200k ABP in 3 months. But ppl are begging you to stop attacking? Yeah right. Even simming, that is pathetic. I wouldn't waste time on you.

Oh look, another wannabe who runs away from a challenge. Two down! Whose next?

BTW, only person crying here is you. You literally cry over everything said to you. Especially if it's from me. Need me to build you a safe space? I promise I'll build it how you want it. Shrine to hate me and all.

DeletedUser55714

because inno gives no crap about this game, it is so many things wrong with app, browser version and hell even the people they hire to mod this game... From the top on bottom...

Sorry for x2 post but I will say KingMolly that MOST of the mods here are some of the better MODs I've seen. May not be as "into the game" as we'd like (or know of) but at least they're actually around and will respond to people (among other things). I've seen FAR FAR FAR worse.

DeletedUser54965

Sorry for x2 post but I will say KingMolly that MOST of the mods here are some of the better MODs I've seen. May not be as "into the game" as we'd like (or know of) but at least they're actually around and will respond to people (among other things). I've seen FAR FAR FAR worse.

ofc they will respond but how fast is the question... im on 3 days waiting rn but hey who knows

DeletedUser55126

there will be a 100st deutch server opening at the same time than the EN but the deutch will probably be a x6x6 conquest no moral and they made a vote to make a start with 3 cities

bibor, the only one, your french mate ;)

DeletedUser55307

there will be a 100st deutch server opening at the same time than the EN but the deutch will probably be a x6x6 conquest no moral and they made a vote to make a start with 3 cities

bibor, the only one, your french mate ;)
Sounds like a turtle heyday just wait for your opponents to go afk will be the name of the game there for the first few months

1saaa

Strategos
@Jalmundr the Bear. you talk a lot but because of the fact that i have not been in either of the two worlds that you claimed were 'to easy' i really cannot judge if your a skilled player with a big mouth or a dog that is all bark no bite. therefore i propose that if you are so good as you say you should start an alliance in an EN server and try to win the crown by your OWN merits as a leader and player.

DeletedUser55714

@Jalmundr the Bear. you talk a lot but because of the fact that i have not been in either of the two worlds that you claimed were 'to easy' i really cannot judge if your a skilled player with a big mouth or a dog that is all bark no bite. therefore i propose that if you are so good as you say you should start an alliance in an EN server and try to win the crown by your OWN merits as a leader and player.

I MORE thank likely am. But you are right with the fact of not many people have seen me around who frequent these forums. Those that do know me, know what I say has been fully backed up.

However, there is one stipulation as to where I won't start my own team (yet). So far, I'm still waiting on an answer there from another player. Once I get a better idea, I'll let you know :)

DeletedUser54993

conquest with morale and spammers i think my vacations will be forever
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Might wait for a faster world. looking for a solid group to join up with anyways. Inno, stop with these slow worlds.

1saaa

Strategos
i was really hoping for a revolt or fast conquest. i hope Inno releases another one before en110 ends...

DeletedUser55307

I'd like to get in with a premade sincerely bakednosferatu/itbered

DeletedUser54965

you guys need to understand, even though it should have been fast, they still need to release slow worlds, lol not every world can be fast, en106 was the last world with speed settings under 3. and morale will be on every world so quit complaining about it, its useless. Now they had a vote and revolt won, so it should be released, but since inno ignored us on that, it should come next month

DeletedUser53940

Im in for this world. If you know me pm for premade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.