Pre-World Oricos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Our newest world will be opened on June 1st. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 4
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 60
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • City Foundation Time: 8 Hours
  • Conquest Time: 8 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: World Wonders
  • Non-myth land units +30% attack/defense

DeletedUser57759

Looks like a decent world... I would prefer even faster world, but at least this is not a slow one.

DeletedUser6812

Non-myth land units +30% attack/defense

This the temporary fix to Ares army? hmmmmm I can see flier nukes being a lot less valuable.

Does this mean were going to go back to walls in conquest? , back to a LS heavy world hmmmmm

BLG-CH

Phrourach
Non-myth land units +30% attack/defense

This the temporary fix to Ares army? hmmmmm I can see flier nukes being a lot less valuable.

Does this mean were going to go back to walls in conquest? , back to a LS heavy world hmmmmm
Will be very interesting to see the effects of that buff.

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
From what I'm figuring fliers will still be the go to siege breaker. 30% isn't going to be enough to stop Landon's/Ares Army, but will slow them down a bit. We won't be seeing the ridiculous kill numbers like before so sieges should be more common to hold.

DeletedUser41325

the only thing im not fond of is that BP is 7 days. Otherwise, I like the world.
Good luck to everyone :)

DeletedUser41523

Wonder if 30% will make a difference vs Ladons. But hey least Inno recognized a problem for once.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
No night bonus here on EN due to there being no period of time we could fairly set as night given how many time zones/countries our player base spans.

Status
Not open for further replies.