Pre World Oropos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30490

hmmmm a conquest world
i wanna try a conquest world lol and have a MRA :D
so anyone joining PM me

DeletedUser

Поиграем на евро сервере, если кто желает cоставить компанию скайп formarvin icq 353817657

DeletedUser

I joined Ithaca over a month late, and am about to finish WW there with a great group of guys. It is also my first world.
Starting day 1 is not the only way to win a world, and that proves it.

Totally agree ... I like to wait out a bit before jumping in to let the world settle a bit. I find that starting in a centre right at the beginning can be a bit of a shoot even if you're going in with a premade. You never know who your neighbours will be and what massive alliance forms on your doorsteps. I find waiting a bit, starting in the rim and working your way in gives you more control over your destiny.

DeletedUser20688

I joined Ithaca over a month late, and am about to finish WW there with a great group of guys. It is also my first world.
Starting day 1 is not the only way to win a world, and that proves it.

Like I said 1000 times, best place to learn the game is on the rim.

DeletedUser

And yet new worlds still get released much to frequently,:rolleyes: putting new players in the core where they get totally eaten alive

DeletedUser

Please make it 4/2 speed conquest with only 30 alliance member limit.........

The lowest alliance member the better.......but because of low member speed should be very high........so I would like to have a world with4/2 speed conquest system.....and with 20-30 alliance member limit

I will join if it conquest world with at least 3 building speed

Why soooooo SLOW speed?

Ephesus is about to end and now what you bring those players will be another even slower world than Ephesus was. Get some speed in there lol!

Almost like you don't want players to stay around.

--------------------------

Confirmed settings:
Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 3
Morale: Active
Alliance Limit: 250
Conquest System: Conquest
Beginners Protection: 5 days

That would be more acceptable, if anything for a new world. That would actually be a really good world to play in. (I think nonetheless, and that is actually something that my group would love to play in. A newly started world like that would be just amazing to us.)
really?.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

really?.......

Hi!

Firstly double, triple... quadruple posting is frowned upon by the mods so write what you have to say in a single post.

Secondly those are not the settings they are what he wishes they would be the settings are;

Speed:
Unit Speed:
Morale:
Active
Alliance Limit:
Conquest System:
Conquest
Beginners Protection:
5 days

Thirdly if you want those settings then join the world Lindos.

DeletedUser

Hello, everyone. I am trying grepolis for the first time and going to try this world. I am a fast learner and have been playing tribal wars for a years.

I want to know if anyone would like to give me a chance and maybe I can join a premade for this world?

Im brushing up on the game with guides and other things before this world opens. :p Skype: Istanicas

DeletedUser16429

So I'll help you out since I am just playing this world for fun

DeletedUser958

Nick you convinced me to join this world anyway :)
Only for fun tough... I will be focusing on the US Theta ;)

DeletedUser

Hello, everyone. I am trying grepolis for the first time and going to try this world. I am a fast learner and have been playing tribal wars for a years.

I want to know if anyone would like to give me a chance and maybe I can join a premade for this world?

Im brushing up on the game with guides and other things before this world opens. :p Skype: Istanicas

I'll send you an invite. as long as you learn quickly and are/have read the guides, thats okay with me

DeletedUser

Just one problem..Mra heaven has come once more...250 cap will give them power to have 500 members as they like having more thank 3 alliances...

DeletedUser

Please make it 4/2 speed conquest with only 30 alliance member limit.........

The lowest alliance member the better.......but because of low member speed should be very high........so I would like to have a world with4/2 speed conquest system.....and with 20-30 alliance member limit

I will join if it conquest world with at least 3 building speed

really?.......

Yes really!

These speed 1 and unit 1 servers are just SO boring.

20-30 alliance members now I have to say it, really? I would at least want it to be 120 as Ephesus was as a minimum.

For the staff in Grepolis as you can see nobody really want speed: 1 servers why do you keep making them? I regret playing in Ephesus and only stock around because of the friends I made there, at least speed/unit speed: 2, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.