Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30636

I'm down, Slyce isn't looking for pacts anyway, just food :p nom nom nom

DeletedUser32254

I'm starting with a premade and we intend to have a max of 2 alliances. We'll see how it goes though cap is terrible xD

No,, the Cap makes it potentially epic! If we keep to the pact pledge, even mass gold spending will be blunted.
This could be the world we one day look back on as "the good old days".

But that is up to us. What kind of a game do we want?

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
personally im up for a clean fight without mass sister/acad/pacts but if everybody else starts doing it i would have no choice...... so we will see how things play out

DeletedUser51219

I'm starting with a premade and we intend to have a max of 2 alliances. We'll see how it goes though cap is terrible xD
How many premades are joining this world lol. Also the cap is amazing they have outdone themselves with the settings on this world
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser51219

There's another one in the dark I know about so there's 4 and potentially more that's coming to this world it's going to be an interesting world for sure :)

DeletedUser51219

Can't I'm afraid they want to stay in the dark for a reason but the do have a couple of good revolt players

DeletedUser51219

TheLastCrusader you seem to be quite a good conquest player are you any good at revolt?

dianices

Phrourach
come oooooon thursday!!!!

i used to have no trouble making premades, the last ten or so servers, people ante up, but don't show when things get stared.

different times, different players, same game.

personally, 35 is almost perfect, get it close to 20 and we have us a fighters' server.

DeletedUser52109

If you're good at conquests, you should be good at revolt. Conquests is much more difficult to pull off.

Edit: Revolt depends more on teamwork, where as Conquests you can play solo.

DeletedUser51219

Nice so I'm guessing you're coming onto this world then. Good luck to you in this world and I'm guessing you're joining a premade like most people nowadays.

DeletedUser54613

My 1st world in over 2 years.

I played on Byllis and quit after my alliance was in stalemate with 3 world wonders completed.

Is the mechanics in the game wildly different from then?

Also please go easy on me guys, I'm joining this world without friends ;(

dianices

Phrourach
that single brutes village they had way back in the day is long gone. its' tightened up some, but mostly the same game, if just a little faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.