Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51219

True guess we'll just have to wait till the day to see what happens

DeletedUser53868

I'd like a world where each alliance has one pact tops, and where alliances have one sister tops.

As the cap is small its understable that some teams decide to go for 2 alliances, but if some decide to create 5 or 6 (if in cap 75 that happens...) or if someone decides to pact with everything that moves, there we'll have the issue.

#WeWantAOldSchoolWorld

dianices

Phrourach
the fewer people i have to work WITH, the more people i can battle! and who knows, might make a few connections *wink*

DeletedUser52109

Free for all? Hell fu**kin yeah!
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

I might even attack my own alliance members if i've had enough beers to drink.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser47500

Haven't played in months but these settings look intresting ... let's see what happens ...

DeletedUser54433

I originally planned to join for gold, but now im seriously debating whether i should play this out or not

It looks too damn interesting to pass on

DeletedUser52759

Should be interesting to play without any strategic depth because of the small cap. Should also be interesting to see how many big boys rise and fall based on losing only one or two guys because there's nothing behind them.

DeletedUser53868

The amount of premades joining, plus the amazing settings, it can be a great world, if people don't mess it up by creating alliances with 10 sisters and pacts with 7 of the top 10 alliances.

It starts tomorrow, GL everyone.

Zarun-

Strategos
I'm in to sim.

Let's play "find zarun"??

First clue: I will join within first 72 hours of server. True story.

To make it fun, you get a prize. My def loaded city with 25 wall+tower without resistance.

DeletedUser54623

Hype is real, can't sleep.
I played grepolis way back in 2011 (can't remember server atm), and one time in between. (Though quit after getting a few cities that time)
Now I decided I wanted to give it another try a couple days ago and found out a new world was opening 16th. And with 4x world speed. Bretty guid. <:
I will consider an alliance/guild after gaining a foothold and overview over the northwest. :cool: Maybe I'll stash up my own guild... :rolleyes: TBD.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
If there are any good premades, PM me. I'll be joining right at the opening of the world. I'm looking for a good solid group to start up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.